European Super League

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s only the sun but sounds like Rangers and Celtic might be moving.

This comes around every ten years or so.

IIRC correctly Uefa and/or FIFA always put the kibosh on it.
Although on saying that, previously it was always only Rangers and Celtic joining the PL. With the Dutch and Belgium leagues amalgamating there might be some truth in it.
Question is, which league would they go into and at the expense of who ?

This comes around every ten years or so.

IIRC correctly Uefa and/or FIFA always put the kibosh on it.
Although on saying that, previously it was always only Rangers and Celtic joining the PL. With the Dutch and Belgium leagues amalgamating there might be some truth in it.
Question is, which league would they go into and at the expense of who ?

I thought that it's been made clear to them that I'd they wanted to join the English leagues then they would be expected to start at the bottom of the pyramid?

...Rangers should've done it when they collapsed. Probably could've been in League One by now.

Then again, why play for rangers if the old firm game isn't there?

I thought that it's been made clear to them that I'd they wanted to join the English leagues then they would be expected to start at the bottom of the pyramid?

...Rangers should've done it when they collapsed. Probably could've been in League One by now.

Then again, why play for rangers if the old firm game isn't there?
No even then current advice was its a no go. They would need to lony UEFA who addmitidely do seem more inclined recently

Aren’t we technically still in it? They had binding contracts that have not been torn up. It is hibernating not dead.
Binding contracts according to Perez. Apparently a lot of promises were broken on the other side so even if they existed I doubt they would be enforceable.

5% ? Slap on the wrist.

What is 5% of the European conference thing anyway?

Not just 5% which equates to maybe €2m, but 5% plus €15m donation, plus the cost of exiting ESL which is rumoured to be another €10m, so looks like it has cost us in region of €27m or £24m so far, and FA and Premier League still have to deal with us yet.

Back
Top Bottom