Everton away - 3/11/19.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son red card – Absolutely. If you break a guy’s ankle it’s a dangerous tackle; intentional or not.

Son penalty – Nope. Son again with ridiculous simulation throwing his feet out as he fell over. Had he just stumbled and tried to get to the ball, the ref may have given it. But as the reply showed; he was doing his best Neymar impression.

Ali penalty – Debatable. The arm didn’t really alter the flight of the ball or put Everton at any particular disadvantage.

VAR – A complete shambles and I believe intentionally so. The ref’s have clearly made a pact to ensure It is deemed a failure as they see their job being ‘outsourced’. Since the footage is often slowed down; why aren’t they using high speed cameras??? Should be 900 FPS. My phone produces better slow-mo that VAR.

It is now a race for top 6 for us; we need to ensure Europa qualification for next year to increase chances of ECL the following year. There is a slim chance that Leicester/Chelsea will drop form; but that also requires Spurs to start winning home and away.

I do wonder if Kane, Son have contract clauses allowing them to be sold if we don’t qualify to ECL.

How can you comment when you haven't see the incident? Son didn't break the guys leg .... any credibility you might have dies right there ....

I like this 'describe your first sexual experience' thing.

I lost mine at the grand old age of 18. I'd been out in town with some mates, and we met a couple of lasses who were friends of a friend. One of them was a big fat moose of a girl (I was skinny as a rake at the time too! :levylol:). Anyway I ended up sitting on her lap in this pub for hours (fucking hell!) and we got a taxi back to mine (parents were away for the weekend). We drank a few of those large sized bottle of smirnoff ice and wkd blue, then went up to my room.

I was too fucking nervous to do anything, so she practically undressed me, pushed me onto the bed, then rode me like a horse. (If you've seen Road Trip, then back to the scenes with Kyle and the large black woman...that would be about it, except I didn't steal her panties and sniff them after).

Stayed a few hours cuddling afterwards, then she phoned and got her dad to pick her up!

:levylol:

I was so chuffed with myself, I phoned a mate as soon as she'd gone, and described EVERYTHING. He was like 'fuck off phoning me with that shit you weird cunt' and hung up.

My first match from the comfort of my birthday present to myself...

0602085_PE680153_S5.JPG

After all these years on the fringe I can finally join the hardcore in the Ikea Stand.

Legend, did you start assembling after the CL final ?

:pochlol:

Lucas and Parrott come on with us trailing 0-1 for the last 10 minutes. We lose by that scoreline.

-

Interviewer: "Wouldnt the subs be able to produce more of an impact if they had would have been brought on earlier?"

Poch: "Big difference? Do what?"

Interviewer: "Both are more direct going towards the goal and are more of natural finishers than (insert whoever the fuck will play there today), according to their stats."

Poch: " Yes, but in this the time the game different, no?"

Cant wait. Will be a great listen.

All I will say about the team is that Poch had a chance today (regardless of Kane and Lamela not being available) to make a statement regarding his vision of where this club is going with the players it should still have at the end of the season.
In that regard, to my mind, he has failed miserably. I shall be fascinated to see how the game pans out and at what time Poch feels substitutions are necessary. We may well win comfortably, and I sincerely hope we do. Let battle commence.
:coys:

Disgusting performance. Sorry but that was unacceptable. 5 hours up and now stuck in a car park staring at Anfield. Fuck off. Dele worked his arse off. Deserved the goal. Eriksen needs to leave. So do many others.

Feel bad for Gomes obviously, but the red for Son was one of the biggest shams I've ever seen in professional sports. It's to the level where the Premier League should issue an official apology, though they won't.

Starting with the wrong personnel and then keeping Eriksen on for so long in this game, alone, is astonishingly bad game-management.

I actually think Poch must be on the spectrum and just cannot bring himself to loosen his integration method (which is thoroughly absurd).

It's just weird and stupid and I've had enough of all the nonsense tbvfh.

Because you’re gonna have to describe the first fuck you ever had...
Thought I'd be proactive, just in case this threat gets extended.

Standing up on Great Yarmouth beach, in the cold wind, against a beach hut. I was too young to know about the finer arts and tried to go in dry.

The lucky lady was Sue from Darlington. Her boyfriend called me a week or so later and told my mum he was going to kill me.

I imagine she remembers the romantic moment as fondly as I do

Back
Top Bottom