Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been going to Goodison since 1964.

Never seen morale lower.
I’ve been watching the bt sports film series and the one featuring Liverpool (the city) and they featured the 84 milk cup final and prior to that they highlighted Everton’s plight in comparison to their city rivals they featured a game v Coventry 0-0 and you had a paltry attendance 11;000 it’s not as bad as that surely?

I’ve been watching the bt sports film series and the one featuring Liverpool (the city) and they featured the 84 milk cup final and prior to that they highlighted Everton’s plight in comparison to their city rivals they featured a game v Coventry 0-0 and you had a paltry attendance 11;000 it’s not as bad as that surely?

Amazingly all home games are sold out, and we snap up the full allocation of away games.

Must be masochists.

Always had a soft spot for Everton. I used to see both Man City & Everton in a slightly fraternal light - in the shadow of neighbours draped in red. Then City took the petrochemical dollars and left us to it.

Known some sound Toffees over the years and have great memories of Goodison (going back a while though...).

You know better than anyone here why it keeps going wrong but good luck on the next appointment....

Blimey. Duncan Ferguson is out of the clink and in charge.
Should be a good motivator.
DNN2lYwX0AAEVfx.jpg

I like Everton. And I have some friends who are Everton fans and always, they come across balanced, unlike the deranged pricks in Red.

That said, I have no time for Moshiri and the way he’s pumping more and more money in, just seems like your typical money bags wanker who is destined to destroy what he wants to build. And he’s an ex goon investor as well so. Fuck him.

So just because of Moshiri I hope they continue to fail as football does not need these clowns being successful. Shity are bad enough

Anyone else hoping Ferguson gets the gig full time just for the banter?

Would never happen, but imagine his reaction to Jurgen bouncing around the touch line like a demented Zebedee at the next derby?

Back
Top Bottom