Everton - The comedy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They would be mad not to keep him involved in some way. Just pay him to run up and down the sideline on match days.
He wants to be a coach. I can understand his decision, he knows that sooner or later every manager gets sacked nowadays, and he doesn't want to leave his club. Good for him.

Well done Everton! Seeing them humiliate Woolwich on Saturday would be the icing on the cake as Woolwich fans already turn on Arteta before he's even hired!

He will no doubt continue with his work at Finch Farm, clearly, he's close with those that are coming through now, Ancellotti would be a dick not to appoint him as part of his team immediate team.
IMO he should appoint him as his assistant, because Ancelotti is not going to be a long term appointment for them.

Interesting appointment if it comes through. Don't really see Carlo as a project manager but that might be whats attractive for him. To prove that he can be one.

Wow. I really didn't think he'd go there. Double winner PL/FA. Moshiri is an absolute tool but he's managed to get some decent names in to manage there (and who have then screwed up, even after spending a load of dosh).

Wow. I really didn't think he'd go there. Double winner PL/FA. Moshiri is an absolute tool but he's managed to get some decent names in to manage there (and who have then screwed up, even after spending a load of dosh).
Everton probably offered him a stack

Feel sorry for Big Dunc

I can go ITK on this one via my mrs. He desperately wanted the Spurs job after Poch an was hoping he'd last out the season. He very much wanted to live in London again. Makes you realise just how badly Arsenals shine is off, they never got beyond preliminary talks with Ancelotti. He will certainly make Everton better and has a chairman who will back him.

I can go ITK on this one via my mrs. He desperately wanted the Spurs job after Poch an was hoping he'd last out the season. He very much wanted to live in London again. Makes you realise just how badly Arsenals shine is off, they never got beyond preliminary talks with Ancelotti. He will certainly make Everton better and has a chairman who will back him.
Wow. Just wow. What on earth are they up to at the Death Star? (Not that I'm complaining of course).

Thank fuck for that. I'm still to be won over by Jose's appointment but Ancellotti would have been a terrible decision for us.

He's never built a team in his whole career, always coming in behind a ready-built side with him then sprinkling on top where needed and IMO ultimately underperforming in the League with the best team at his disposal.

The talk away from the Red Tops is Woolwich didn't want him. Even if there is a grain of truth that they did, then maybe he can see that there is a squad that needs to be re-built, which really isn't his skill set.

Interesting appointment if it comes through. Don't really see Carlo as a project manager but that might be whats attractive for him. To prove that he can be one.
or just grab another contract for a year or so and get fired again. use the club as an atm he not a young guy anymore last hurrah before retiring

Back
Top Bottom