Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------
--Trippier-----------Alderweireld-----Vertonghen----------Davies--
----------------------------Dier-----------Wanyama------------------------
---------------Alli----------------Eriksen-------------Dembele------------
------------------------------------Kane--------------------------------------

Subs: Vorm, Sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Son, Llorente.

Sanchez & Aurier on last half-hour or so for Dier & Trippier.

------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------
--Trippier-----------Alderweireld-----Vertonghen----------Davies--
----------------------------Dier-----------Wanyama------------------------
---------------Alli----------------Eriksen-------------Dembele------------

Subs: Vorm, Sanchez, Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Son, Llorente.

Sanchez & Aurier on last half-hour or so for Dier & Trippier.

4-2-3-1 hey? I wouldn't mind it but can see Pochettino going with a 3-4-2-1 with Sanchez and Aurier from the start if Trippier isn't fit

Very difficult to pick the team after the international break with now 3 players having long journeys back. Doubt more than 1 new player will start with the other 2 on the bench.
--Aurier-----------Alderweireld-----Vertonghen----------Davies--
----------------------------Dier----------Dembele-------------------------
---------------Alli----------------Eriksen---------------Son----------

Subs: Vorm, Sanchez, Wanyama, Trippier, Winks, Janssen, Llorente.
Assuming Trippier and Wanyama not fully match fit after injuries and therefore on bench.
Subs 1 GK
2 Defenders
2 Midfielders
2 attackers
Luxury that other teams have in 2 attackers on the bench. If we are winning we have Wanyama & Winks but if losing surely better to have Janssen than Sissoko to come on. With Dortmund on Wednesday will want stars such as Kane and Alderweireld to be subbed to allow the other newcomers to make their debut.

Didn't we play the first match after Rooney was videoed being knocked out in his kitchen?

*cue humourous goal celebration against us*

The away fans will have ammo against dear Wayne in this match with that drink driving story - but he'll end up scoring the winning goal against us, won't he?
:pochfacepalm:

Didn't we play the first match after Rooney was videoed being knocked out in his kitchen?

*cue humourous goal celebration against us*

The away fans will have ammo against dear Wayne in this match with that drink driving story - but he'll end up scoring the winning goal against us, won't he?
:pochfacepalm:

There’s only one Rooney

Who’s a bit of a Looney

He acts so dumb

He'll sleep with your mum

And wants to look like George Clooney.

----

There’s only one Rooney

Who’s a bit of a Looney

He ducks and dives

He drinks and drives

and now he's losing Coleen Rooney?

Just moved to London! Told my family it was to study, but I just came for Tottenham... Would love some good suggestions for pubs to watch this game at! I'm from LA so I'm used to a pub with lots of good singing and support... Thanks in advance!!

Just moved to London! Told my family it was to study, but I just came for Tottenham... Would love some good suggestions for pubs to watch this game at! I'm from LA so I'm used to a pub with lots of good singing and support... Thanks in advance!!

What part of London, mate?

You are not likely to find the same level of support in UK pubs compared to a lot of places abroad.

I'm living in Brixton, but wouldn't be against going somewhere else in London

Almost 10 years since I lived in London, but The Shakespeare in Bethnal Green used to be a decent pub to watch Spurs. It's very small and not very nice, but used to be a hardcore Spurs following in there.

Bird in Hand in Palmers Green was my old local. Full of Spurs as well, but a long way from Brixton.

--------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------------

----------------Sanchez------Alderweireld-----Vertonghen--------------

---Aurier--------------Wanyama------Dembele---------------Davies---

-------------------Eriksen--------------------------Dele-----------------------

--------------------------------------Kane---------------------------------------

Subs

Vorm
Trippier
Dier
Winks
Sissoko
Son
Llorente

Chuck the new boys in. Away at Goodison Park, welcome to the Premier League (the only one I'd reconsider from that line up is Aurier for Trippier purely because he is still yet to meet his new teammates)

A quick mention for our bench if Poch does. Look at home many genuine options he has on it now!

Back
Top Bottom