Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Playing like this, and we haven't even introduced Aurier into the starting XI...

Final-Form.jpg

Just moved to London! Told my family it was to study, but I just came for Tottenham... Would love some good suggestions for pubs to watch this game at! I'm from LA so I'm used to a pub with lots of good singing and support... Thanks in advance!!

But but doesn't buying loads of players and spending loads of money mean one team gets better and not buying lots of players and sticking with your team from the previous season means the other ones get worse?

We drew at Goodison last season, we obliterated them today.
Of course it does, silly!
See the first 1,000 pages of the transfer thread for details.

They're awful mate.

Wanyama had a knee injury in pre-season. Didn't play any more than 45 minutes. They deemed him fit enough to play against Chelsea, where his awful performance cost us the game and he's been back "injured" again ever since.

He won't be back until December at least.

Still waiting for Rose to come back from injury despite him apparently getting back to first team training in April (though I believe he's only just got BACK to first team training)

You have no idea of this Totti. You have no clue how to treat the injuries, let alone what makes certain injuries harder to treat or how hard it is to tell how long an individual takes to get fit.

Me? I wouldn't comment on the job they are done, because I don't have the facts. And I'm a physician working in ortopaedics.

I have never been more excited for a trip to Goodison Park than this game. Get me back to a proper stadium with small seats, fuck all legroom, a buzzing away end and toilets that should come with a biological heath warning. Bring it on.

Back
Top Bottom