Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if anyone has already said but it was sad to see Goodison today, jealous they still have a home that looks like that in some ways....

Tidy 3 points on we go...

I don't know if anyone has already said but it was sad to see Goodison today, jealous they still have a home that looks like that in some ways....

Tidy 3 points on we go...

Thought that when they came out but the new ground will be fit for a club like ours. Play like that and beat Dortmund and I might start to put Wembley out of my mind.

They might have an old skool ground but Goodison is a morgue

Thought that when they came out but the new ground will be fit for a club like ours. Play like that and beat Dortmund and I might start to put Wembley out of my mind.

They might have an old skool ground but Goodison is a morgue

Oh totally the club in stasis and can only finish in one position in the league, must be bad for the fans, but at times when you look at it and the seats etc it looks exactly the same as the lane, no wonder we get so many bloody points there!!

Back
Top Bottom