Everton v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_mh7s68lg8G1r2jkovo1_500.gif
I'm sure image very funny but can't see it

Brilliant game today. Typical after Sissokos best game he gets a knock.

Sanchez is a great talent. And who said our full backs were not good enough..........

I want to see this application at Wembley too. Well done everyone today.

Nice touch with the Sanchez song (old Ledley one)

Hopefully Sissoko is not seriously injured. Would be a fucking shame for him to end up long term injured in his best match for us.

Hopefully it's just a strain/hard knock from the tackle and he is good with a week's rest

Everton's defense really made to look bad today. Couldn't even deal with deep crosses from Davies and Trippier. I'd say Williams will be happy to see the back of Kane but thats all hes been seeing the entire game.

Everton are so crap that this game has become a bit boring as a result.

It's a typical Pochettino team performance when the games out of sight - we calm it all down. No need to press wildly. Give the opposition some possession where we would want it and keep solid.

Back
Top Bottom