Everton vs Spurs - Sunday, November 7 14:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin working OT with the Conte smilies.

:contekiss::contethumb::contefists:

Curious what he rolls out knowing he only has 3 subs as opposed to 5. Feel like subs would have happened earlier if not for the red card last night.

Curious what he rolls out knowing he only has 3 subs as opposed to 5. Feel like subs would have happened earlier if not for the red card last night.

Played his hands so well....

Match winning/saving subs make me do the sex wee.

Last edited:
Going to the Game. Can’t wait. Drinking in the The Arkles by Anfield before the game, early doors - will be on the 8.17 from Euston.

3-1 or 3-2 Spurs win for me.

ANTONIO CONTE’s BLUE & WHITE ARMY

UP THE SPURS!

Admin working OT with the Conte smilies.

:contekiss::contethumb::contefists:

The only thing that my Inter supporting mates complained about Conte is the fact that he leaves subs a bit late. So I think he will continue that trend...

I'm shit scared because Conte still hasn't put his mark on the team. Hopefully he'll play with 3 at the back again, I think the 2 CB apart from Romero need more bodies there, because they're so mediocre. The big and obvious question is Lucas v Ndombele, and I believe this time Conte will go with Ndombele, although I wouldn't mind Lucas at all, even given his mistake yesterday.

Hugo
Dier - Romero - Davies
Emerson - PEH - Ndombele - Skipp - Reguilon
Son - Kane

1-2.

Yesterdays team was not exactly a success despite winning. I therefore think there will be a few changes. I think that Davies & Skipp will drop to the bench and Tanganga and Lo Celso will come in. Romero should be in the middle of the back 3 and Dier on the left. Despite scoring 3 and conceding 2 I still am more concerned about scoring than Conceding. Hopefully a low scoring win. Not on TV and hope some decent streams around.

You would think Romero would be in the middle of the back three being the best CB at the club and having played there for Atalanta for so long. He’s the guy that can spray the ball more fluidly and command the defence better.

To say these guys are not confident would be a wild understatement…..

I thought this was pretty funny though:

Hope Contes Latin temperament fires up and he has a huge bust up with his players in the changing room pre match, boots Kane’s backside and throws a mug at Son then the spurs players go on strike and refuse to compete in the game.
Consequence = Everton win 1-0 (but probably a draw ).
UTFT

Back
Top Bottom