Expressions

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's spun his little schtick into good money, can't begrudge him that.

Also, plenty of us have gooner mates. Him and "Troopz" seem to be good mates when they're not doing the silly routine in front of camera. Also Troopz's wife is apparently Spurs, he constantly talks about getting bantered by her.
She bantered him hard during NLD ā€¦. Her and her mate ā€¦. Getting the spurs top all over the footage every goal šŸ‘Œ

I grew up in Highbury and have plenty of Woolwich friends. Some are season ticket holders. I donā€™t watch any matches with them.

One of the local lads tells me that theyā€™re related. Cousins or something.

I donā€™t begrudge ā€˜fan channelsā€™ any of the money they make. I think itā€™s actually pretty hilarious how AFTV have carved out a niche and monetized outrage at their teamā€™s failures. Iā€™m not remotely surprised that the more thoughtful analytical presenters have less influence than the louder, more colorful ones.

Having said that, I happen to find this ā€˜schtick for coinā€™ routine exceptionally tedious.
Others may regard it as ā€˜entertaining theaterā€™.

Each to his own.
Iā€™m sure it was Norwich v Spurs
Goons v Newcastle

Yup, my bad.
Given the importance of the outcome of those matches to both teams and sets of supporters, I wouldnā€™t want to watch them with anyone but fellow Spurs fans.
Well', he has Barstool contract so he probably went to Philly as obligation to watch last fixture with that goon prick. He was in USA for 48 hours ffs.

If youā€™ve got Instagram, go over and watch his stories. Heā€™s cooking Salmon for the first time thinking heā€™s burnt it not realising that it has skin on it šŸ˜‚

Tottnamā€˜s equivalent to Troopzā€¦..get me blud, fam or whatever o_O

Content-wise; far from it......

Ex is naturally witty and genuinely entertaining....... Seems to have as many viewers from other clubs as he does Spurs fans.

Troopz is just a 1 dimensional anger-clown.

Last edited:
I like the fella, think of him as a brother cos heā€™s a yid and you can feel the love but ā€˜FAMā€™, Im more
mr bean GIF

"Haramsdale"

Love this guy's joke names for the players lol

ā€œWeā€™re not a football club no more, weā€™re a leisure centreā€

ā€œIn a few years, our North London derby will be against David Lloydā€ šŸ˜‚

He is using humour but every word he says is 100% the truth. Its insane that the ENIC poll has absolutely anyone left still prepared to hear out the owners. Without wishing to derail the thread it makes me very very fearful for this country if they still look at the mess and want to stick with what we have.

Entrenched views .. I think even if we got relegated anybody but ENIC would be to blame for them.

Back
Top Bottom