FA Cup 4th Round - Man City [H] - Friday 26 Jan 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got home. If that had been a boxing match, we'd have lost on points - unanimous decision. I think we won about 1 round out of 12.
Haven't seen a replay of the 'goal' yet, but I was in line with it and Vicario was clearly impeded. What the fuck is the point of VAR?
It was, however, most excellent to see Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman , 1882 1882 and Rocket Rocket

How was Mrs. P? .......Did you send her our love?

It's got nothing to do with his frame. David Silva and Modric were extraordinary players despite weighing 5st between the two of them. Their hard work and desire made them boss the PL. Same with Bernardo Silva.

Johnson just doesn't give 100%.
That's harsh. I watched the game in the pub so didn't have 100% focus but I do remember him on a few occasions pressing and working hard, definitely won or caused a turnover a couple of times

Meh. Just one of those games, lost against the better team. When they can bring on Doku and De Bruyne and we can only bring on Skipp and a half-fit Maddison to make the difference, that tells its own story.

Disappointing atmosphere tonight given the pre-match hype, but guess the action on the pitch didn't help. Seemed to be quite a lot of kids about too, I guess will always be the case in the Cup.

Finding it hard to get that worked up about it really. Rather lose to them now than more semi-final heartbreak. We go again vs Brentford, hopefully some more minutes for Madders.
Mind you De Bruhne has been out for a lengthy period as well but I know what you mean.

I was joking
Guilty as charged!!

Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Please clarify.

Beaten by Fulham in our first game in the Cacabooboo Cup after a poor performance.

Beaten by City in the FA Cup after a poor performance...knowing our win vs Burnley came after another lame effort. Two rounds and out, never looked like winning it all.

Vicario Porro Udogie Sarr Dragusin are all young, hungry beasts.

Bentancur, Romero, Kulusevski have all won big things and just hitting their primes.

Maddison is a genius and full of hunger. Son is one of the most clinical finishers in the world and will transition us into the next generation.

Our manager is as good as any I can remember.

This isn’t Poch’s squad with all the skeletons in the closet from failures. This is a new team just figuring out how good they want to be. From what I see and the way they have responded to adversity this season, they have all the hallmarks of the early stages of a genuinely GREAT team.

I get fans want to self indulge in a bit of self pity because we aren’t winning a cup this season. Knock yourselves out. Doesn’t change shit for me and what I’m seeing about where this team is headed.

Klopp goes out an all timer, took him a while to win his first pot at Liverpool.

I felt we were just not sharp enough. We needed to move the ball quickly, to instinctively know where our fellow players were and to move up field rapidly, like City did.
We would hesitate and before you know it we were overwhelmed.

i just watch the goal agin
ok no foul?ok
so ange should put 2 or 3 ppl on the goalkeeper everytime we get a corner 4 us in the future

Back
Top Bottom