FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had a brief fling with a girl from Rochdale once. When I was about 15 years old. Met her on holiday at Butlins. We kept in touch for about 18 months or so. She had really big tits for her age and I know she supported Rochdale fc.
:sonhmm:

More of this John, not one tit.

It's a ridiculous rule. Screwing us over.

I didn't have a problem with it until it adversely affected Spurs, but now I think it's an awful disgrace and only there as a conspiracy against us.

Might tweet the Met about this.

I have already appealed to the European Court of Justice AND the European Court of Human rights about this serious issue. Might as well get some use out of them before Brexit.

JUSTICE FOR LUCAS!!

I reckon the authorities are using the rule as mindgames to unsettle us before a massive game. Give it 5 mins before kick off and they will change the rule so that Lucas can play. Obviously we would have given our team sheet in by then. #everyonehatesus

Back
Top Bottom