FA Cup replay vs Newport. 7th Feb, 19:45KO (Moura is ineligible this round due to FA Rules Cup)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd have saved Aurier and Rose for the NLD.

My guess is he is seeing how their fitness is this game. Then in the NLD make his choices. I can almost guarantee Davies is going to be chosen ahead of Rose. He’s come along way. Aurier may be picked over Trippier. But Trippier hasn’t played too shabby the past two matches.

You know the way we congratulate ourselves on how Spurs and Pochettino specifically likes to bring through young academy players?

It's actually starting to become a bit of a myth

You know the way we congratulate ourselves on how Spurs and Pochettino specifically likes to bring through young academy players?

It's actually starting to become a bit of a myth
Think today is a different situation we have so many 1st teamers needing match minutes in their legs with only 12 league and CL games staring us in the face. I’m afraid the youngsters are just unfortunate this season

Good team but only concerns are getting early goals and not doing a Liverpool and tiring in 2nd half with so many players having not played 90 mins for a while

This is like a "straight out of the physio" lineup.

Aurier, Toby, Rose, Winks, and Lamela all need minutes after injury issues.

I wonder if it's a 4-3-3 with Son and Lamela on the winger or what i'm hoping for is 3 behind the striker with Lamela playing the 10. Son and Sissoko out wide

Really hope Lamela plays well and scores, resulting in several members doing this...

tenor.gif

:lamelaaghh:

How strong is our squad when everyone's fit :tobyarm:

Imagine we didn't have such severe injury problems this season, we'd be doing serious damage. You can Moura to that too. COYS

Back
Top Bottom