Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Hitchen and Paratici will clash at some point and one will have to leave the club.

I don't think Hitchen has the balls to clash with anyone, he has a good gig here being Levy's bitch and he knows if he goes he will have a tough time getting a comparable job elsewhere.

Paratici may be a poor DOF but he has dealt with tougher individuals than Steve Hitchen.

I don't think Hitchen has the balls to clash with anyone, he has a good gig here being Levy's bitch and he knows if he goes he will have a tough time getting a comparable job elsewhere.

Paratici may be a poor DOF but he has dealt with tougher individuals than Steve Hitchen.
sick phil GIF

Steve has been channeling his hate for a long time , when he blows he may go full incredible Hulk and destroy everything within a ten mile radius. I will not however be upping the property and contents insurance on my house

did someone mention somewhere it seems to me like Levy had set up a hatchet job on Hitchen; by making him look bad in the documentary (where Levy had some control of the output) he set him up as a fall guy to blame for bad transfers.
Maybe Hitchen really has been identifying and pushing for decent transfers, only to get ignored at Levy's whim; that would explain why he hates transfer windows.

did someone mention somewhere it seems to me like Levy had set up a hatchet job on Hitchen; by making him look bad in the documentary (where Levy had some control of the output) he set him up as a fall guy to blame for bad transfers.
Maybe Hitchen really has been identifying and pushing for decent transfers, only to get ignored at Levy's whim; that would explain why he hates transfer windows.
He stitched him up and threw him under the bus when he sacked the cunt, Hitchen was fuming as Levy said it was Steve’s decision and he had to explain why

Levy hate propaganda. We used to uncover and sign some good players. We've signed basically no one who contributes significantly since Hitchen has been on board. So either Levy has decided to purposely tank an asset he spent nearly 20 years building to set up a bloke that he hired in the first place, or Hitchen was just a bad fucking appointment who can't work even as mildly successfully with Levy as his predecessors.

Its illogical to believe the former. Hitchen is shit.

Hitchen will be thought better of in hindsght when the Jose stain had been removed from Ndombele, Gio, Bergwijn, Reguilon. Rodon and Sessegnon can also be very good PL players. That's without getting into what actual say Hitchen had in buying these players.

Our squad has deep flaws at CB and RB, but burnout of the Poch era and the atrocious appointment of Mourinho makes our recent transfer business look worse than it actually has been.

Hitchen will be thought better of in hindsght when the Jose stain had been removed from Ndombele, Gio, Bergwijn, Reguilon. Rodon and Sessegnon can also be very good PL players. That's without getting into what actual say Hitchen had in buying these players.

Our squad has deep flaws at CB and RB, but burnout of the Poch era and the atrocious appointment of Mourinho makes our recent transfer business look worse than it actually has been.
First 3 are utter lemons.

Paratici hasn't even started work, so the idea that Hitchen is staying on and with the same remit is pretty presumptuous, isn't it?

...... Right little imaginary soap opera going on in this last page or so. It's hilarious what peeps tell themselves in terms of what they think they know about the workings and politics of the inner circle. Especially in terms of Hitchen.... His name would barely be muttered here until he made himself look a bit of a tit on Amazon; now it's "his temperament is x" & "he wouldn't do y" and maybe most selectively "our scouting was amongst the best until he showed up" (funny; peeps have been bitching as far back as Baldini and then N'Jie, GKN, Jansen etc.). A month or so ago his name was dirt; now he's transitioning to a sympathetic figure; all prepped up for the new DOF to become a villain (he's already being framed by some as "shit". Lol).

Pass the popcorn.

Last edited:

Apologist. Our transfer business has been shameful since the year we brought in Toby. From mis hits to self imposed transfer ban for 18 months, we were effectively set back a decade.

A team like Chelsea can recover from a bump on transfer planning like ours by splashing out something like 300 million pounds in a year on players. A team like ours will never be able to do that. So it requires long term planning. Poch saw this need (though he had his faults in terms of not developing youth), but Levy and Hitchens ignored him.

We have arguably the worst transfer business in the EPL the last half decade. I've been impressed by the likes of wolves Everton villa and leicster over us, and that's ignoring the teams we're supposedly aspiring to be.

Apologist. Our transfer business has been shameful since the year we brought in Toby. From mis hits to self imposed transfer ban for 18 months, we were effectively set back a decade.

A team like Chelsea can recover from a bump on transfer planning like ours by splashing out something like 300 million pounds in a year on players. A team like ours will never be able to do that. So it requires long term planning. Poch saw this need (though he had his faults in terms of not developing youth), but Levy and Hitchens ignored him.

We have arguably the worst transfer business in the EPL the last half decade. I've been impressed by the likes of wolves Everton villa and leicster over us, and that's ignoring the teams we're supposedly aspiring to be.
It's the year of no activity that killed Poch's team, that's probably on Levy, not Hitchen. Our biggest flubs have been D. Sanchez, two windows without a player coming in, failure to sell players in timely order, and bringing in Mourinho who was unsuited to the good young players we did bring in.

Everton???????

You're on drugs mate..... 500m+ spent, zero progress year after year and can't hold down a manager.... Did you see where thy finished this year?????

Villas a bit of stretch too.... Decent couple of buys in the last 12months but they were champo 2 years ago and finished 17th the year before last

Last edited:
Everton???????

You're on drugs mate..... 500m+ spent, zero progress year after year and can't hold down a manager.... Did you see where thy finished this year?????

Villas a bit of stretch.... Decent couple of buys in the last 12months but they were champo 2 years ago and finished 17th the year before last
Aside from Kane and Son, we are effectively Everton. Likely worse. Our transfer business hasn't been any better either - again, since Toby.

Son was pre Hitchens if I'm not mistaken. Kane was youth. Our team outside of those two is in utter shambles from years of piss poor scouting and planning.

Back
Top Bottom