Fabio Paratici

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was Ange a Paratici pick? I thought he wanted Enrique, which is probably why we were still linked with him at the end.

I figured the reason why we started to get linked with the likes of Ange and Slot was because someone else was consulting Levy.
Nope, Angiie was a two-for-one deal with Munn

As many don't want Paratici at the club, so glad we never tried to sign Messi , Ronaldo, or bring back Modric , all found guilty in criminal courts of tax evasion and fined some with suspended sentences.

Not sure Paratici has actually appeared in an Italian criminal court to be charged with these tax offences, not read of him being fined or facing prison.

If you can't see the difference...

As many don't want Paratici at the club, so glad we never tried to sign Messi , Ronaldo, or bring back Modric , all found guilty in criminal courts of tax evasion and fined some with suspended sentences.

Not sure Paratici has actually appeared in an Italian criminal court to be charged with these tax offences, not read of him being fined or facing prison.

Fucking absolutely pissing my sides that Airfixx Airfixx has liked this comment. The bloke who can't shut the fuck up going on about morality when the argument suits but is in favour of paper-thin arguments towards keeping a fraud working at the club just because he likes the players he signs.

Paratici shouldn't be anywhere near us, he's proven corrupt in the sphere of FOOTBALL. I.e not a bit of tax evasion in his personal life, but being a dodgy fraud who actually endangers the clubs he's at. He's not that fucking good where we can even close to justify that.

Fucking absolutely pissing my sides that Airfixx Airfixx has liked this comment. The bloke who can't shut the fuck up going on about morality when the argument suits but is in favour of paper-thin arguments towards keeping a fraud working at the club just because he likes the players he signs.

Paratici shouldn't be anywhere near us, he's proven corrupt in the sphere of FOOTBALL. I.e not a bit of tax evasion in his personal life, but being a dodgy fraud who actually endangers the clubs he's at. He's not that fucking good where we can even close to justify that.
Charges made by football authorities do not always stand up when actual evidence is required in a criminal court of law , as stated I am not aware that Paratici has had a trial in a criminal court.

Charges made by football authorities do not always stand up when actual evidence is required in a criminal court of law , as stated I am not aware that Paratici has had a trial in a criminal court.

Yeah and Blatter and Platini are crooks. Just crooks who got away with it.

Paratici is a crook. It might not swing in a court of law, but we all know he's dodgy.

Paratici has done an amazing job. About as good as it’s possible to do for Spurs.

He will be hard to replace.

I've got a feeling we won't..... Essentially they only thing he's not allowed to do is broker deals. We've also got Ange wanting to be pretty hands on.

We used independent brokers for Porro & Kane.... Maybe between them, Munn & Levy we have that covered.....?

(Am I misremembering; didn't the length of his ban get reduced too?)

"Anything"?

..........Meh.

If we had the opportunity to, yes.

Our owners are insider traders happy to hire frauds who are too corrupt to work in Italy. Italy!!! As long as he's good at his job.

These guys would do anything shady to make a buck. I'm tired of hearing about how other clubs are cheats/wrong as if we're morally virtuous by any means. The only difference is the scale, and that's just because other owners are richer so the scale of their cheating is greater.

I look forward to seeing what Italian gems that we are linked to in January.

Serie A is generally a league that is slow to integrate younger players. For every Udogie there's at least 10 talents just stuck on the bench or in the Primavera sides. Hopefully Don Fabio can help us identify some more hidden stars that we can bring over to England.

Disappointed he didn’t pick up a couple this summer really. Maybe he isn’t as involved nowadays as the conspiracy theorists think.

Back
Top Bottom