Federico Fazio

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was never going to get games. I think Pochettino would still rather play CCV and Dier over him so why let him rot and have his value further diminish?

Honestly, would have preferred he stayed for the rest of this season. Our fit CBs now are Wimmer, Toby, Dier (who is our most crucial midfielder now) and an 18 year old Carter Vickers.

I would honestly prefer to play with 10 men than have Fazio on the pitch. He's a slower version of Michael Dawson (is that even possible?), but not as good.

As for Carter Vickers - that kid is class, and I'd have no hesitation in putting him in the first team if any of our 1st team CB's get injured.

I would honestly prefer to play with 10 men than have Fazio on the pitch. He's a slower version of Michael Dawson (is that even possible?), but not as good.

As for Carter Vickers - that kid is class, and I'd have no hesitation in putting him in the first team if any of our 1st team CB's get injured.
Cannot believe you can compare Fazio with Dawson. Dawson was a great servant of the club and cannot be talked of in the same sentence as Fazio who never established a place

Honestly, would have preferred he stayed for the rest of this season. Our fit CBs now are Wimmer, Toby, Dier (who is our most crucial midfielder now) and an 18 year old Carter Vickers. Maybe this is a sign that Jan won't be out for any extended period of time.

And Ben Davies can play cb

Good luck in Spain Faz. Love you for this moment:
Gfycat gif
Gotta be honest, before I clicked on that, i'd have put my mortgage on it being the 'Costa punch to the ribs' moment!
Forgot that even happened against Palace... forgot he even played... forgot Fazio even came to our club... Faziwho?

He'll score on his debut no doubt, and we'll all be questioning why he couldn't have been utilised as an emergency back-up striker for Kane!

"
"When I got [to Tottenham] I played in almost everything, but last year non-sporting issues prevailed and so I looked for a way out," Fazio told Marca.

"It's in the past. I knew it, so I was very calm and I trained twice as hard as my teammates.""

Wow, what a prick! Never mind the "Do well in spain" bollocks. The guy's a tosser.

"
"When I got [to Tottenham] I played in almost everything, but last year non-sporting issues prevailed and so I looked for a way out," Fazio told Marca.

"It's in the past. I knew it, so I was very calm and I trained twice as hard as my teammates.""

Wow, what a prick! Never mind the "Do well in spain" bollocks. The guy's a tosser.
Maybe the "non sporting issues" was that we would owe Sevilla some £££ should he make x amount of appearances?

Maybe the "non sporting issues" was that we would owe Sevilla some £££ should he make x amount of appearances?

More like deflecting the fact he was a bit of a disappointment and never looked comfortable or part of the team.

I can't believe the "I trained harder than anyone" bit. Bitchy.

Back
Top Bottom