Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The title was always a dream but the reality is we can and should finish second. Beat Saints and then the City vs Woolwich match is irrelevant...I'd like that a fucking lot.

article-2202978-00625C2300000258-783_224x423.jpg
images

Depending on who gets the FA rap on the knuckles, we should field a strong enough team to get 3 points at WHL.
Let's not leave this to Toon match where both teams need the points.
The Toon play Aston Villa next weekend so they may have got over the line by then COYS

I'm still reeling from last night...
The way an entire season has seemingly hinged on this one shocking night...
And how come CHELSEA get to somehow celebrate a miserable season as if they'd won the league??
Arseanal were demanding Wenger's head on Saturday and online polling themselves blue in the face... they've had arguably the BEST chance to take advantage of this crazy season. ,and yet haven't done so....

So how come all I'm seeing now is Chelsenal as if they suddenly joined forces against us, and are somehow celebrating OUR demise??

Fuck that.
Southampton at the weekend is where WE answer those cunts back... those who have DARED to paint a wonderful , exciting. , hungry young team full of English talent as THE VILLAINS! It fucking destroys any sense of achievement or building foundations that I thought long term plans were built on.

We need WHL absolutely rocking for this one... and no, not just fucking happy clappers... I mean a CAULDRON OF EVIL!
They want us to be the bad guys...? Fine, Bring it the fuck on!!

See you there, thems that are going...
90+ minutes of non stop singing, support and POSITIVE energy for OUR BELOVED TEAM!
.The rest of the Cuntry can go fuck themselves. .. they've nailed their colour to the mast the moment they ALL turned Chelsea fans for the night.

We ARE TOTTENHAM. .. SUPER TOTTENHAM.

Southampton have probably got us at the worst time. 2 draws in row, title over.. Poch and Spurs will be out for blood. The motivation of being able to secure a finish above Woolwich should already be enough, but to do it against the team we stole Poch from is even better.

Southampton are looking good, Mane is in form, as is Shane Long.. But we will be playing at 110% this game.

City win. First of all, just the thought of the woolwich fan tv clips makes me giddy, and secondly I want them cunts to finish in 4th.

I'll be astonished if City don't get at least a draw, they will want to finish strong and De Bruyne can potentially take them out on his own

City played Saints with a joke team. They won't against Arse win or lose to Madrid they don't play after Arse for a whole week so they won't have to rest anyone.

City with De Bryne, Kompany, Aguero etc at home are a different team. Obviously we don't want to rely on them but it will be very tough for Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom