Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Dembele is out we have a real problem, there is nobody we can bring in who will provide anything like the solidity in front of the back four we get with him and Dier. It will probably be Mason I guess so we will probably concede to a runner from midfield who doesn't get picked up and tracked. We might have to accept that and hope we score more.

If Dembele is out we have a real problem, there is nobody we can bring in who will provide anything like the solidity in front of the back four we get with him and Dier. It will probably be Mason I guess so we will probably concede to a runner from midfield who doesn't get picked up and tracked. We might have to accept that and hope we score more.

From what I have been told on the forum it all depends on wether the dembele incident was seen by the officials, if so he survives if not retrospective action can take place.

Does anyone from memory remember if any of the officials saw the dembele incident?

On your point yes I agree Mason has been poor this year, on last season's form he was ok, we really need a big game from him if Dembele is out.

From what I have been told on the forum it all depends on wether the dembele incident was seen by the officials, if so he survives if not retrospective action can take place.

Does anyone from memory remember if any of the officials saw the dembele incident?

On your point yes I agree Mason has been poor this year, on last season's form he was ok, we really need a big game from him if Dembele is out.
The lino was 5 feet away and looking straight at it. The only way we know if it was seen is if it goes into the match report, which none of us will know until The FA make their announcement on who is charged.
02_02211150_ff6054_2837127a.jpg

In a way blowing the title before (hopefully) finishing above Woolwich will make it a bit sweeter, to have done both at the same time would have put a dampener on it a bit.

I'll be fucking delighted if we do it.....

I wouldn't bet on Clattenburg having seen it... even if he was 2cm away...
He did, after all, miss THIS:
MU_totenham.jpg

Spurs fans just afterwards singing "1-0 to the Tottenham"!

Apologies if I've posted this before but it was classic!

:levylol:

worst case scenario line up:
------------Kane------------
Chadli---Eriksen----Son
--------Mason--Dier--------
Davies- Vert-Wim--Walker
----------Lloris-----------------

subs: Clinton, Carroll,Trippier,

Suspended: Dembele, Dele,Lamela (possibly)
Injured : Rose, Alderweireld (possibly)

Team looks a little lightweight against southampton.

Back
Top Bottom