Final home game of the season vs Southampton. 08 May, 1330KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"The players don't care about finishing above the scum"????????

Are you for fucking real?

:avbhumph:

The players don't care the way WE do. Of course they care, but not to the extent we fans do. I hope I'm wrong and the lads pick themselves up and demolish Newcastle but we saw few signs do that today. I'm thinking Poch may even rotate a bit to be honest.

its quite amazing really , that a team that hasn't won in at least 17 matches this season , are second in the league with a game to go
Bizarre season

I used the last 5 minutes of my life to make you a collage, dearest Totti Totti
I called it - in the spirit of your own words - "Totti criticising the performance"

Well done, buddy.
Now I'm gonna stop spending my life on such stupid shit and enjoy the sun, while trying my best not to shoot myself.

Fuck me Danoir!

That's almost as bad as getting caught cheating at chess then denying it!

Hang on.......

Well for those that think we don't need to continue to strengthen and also sell our weaker players there it is to see. Mason and Carroll are just not physical enough for that role, not their fault but we need to sort it out.

To be fair to Tommy he didn't play today!

But I agree on Mason

Totally out of his depth

Gave 100% as usual but clearly not up to this level

The players don't care the way WE do. Of course they care, but not to the extent we fans do. I hope I'm wrong and the lads pick themselves up and demolish Newcastle but we saw few signs do that today. I'm thinking Poch may even rotate a bit to be honest.

If you heard Vertonghen at the post-match interview, he didn't seem all that bothered with 3rd place. And, seriously, who could really complain about 3rd place? Yet, as incredible as that sounds especially when you think back to the start of the season, we'd all be fucking deflated.

Oh well, I couldn't see the match, my stream was lagging, yeah, losing is always frustrating and disappointing, considering that we were 1-0 up and dropped points from winning position (again), but really, some people need to stop over-fucking-reacting. I think our second place will be sealed at the end of the day, when City will have beaten Woolwich (City win mean we'll finish 2nd even if we lose against Newcastle). It's a bad day, and bad days happen to everyone.

So that's now 20 points lost from winning positions.

I was hoping someone would provide that stat.

I would also bet that in most of those games we had chances to extend our lead.

If we talk of one clear area for improvement for next season here it is.

More firepower needed, more clinical in our finishing and maybe a little less sloppy.

If you heard Vertonghen at the post-match interview, he didn't seem all that bothered with 3rd place. And, seriously, who could really complain about 3rd place? Yet, as incredible as that sounds especially when you think back to the start of the season, we'd all be fucking deflated.

I had us pegged at 6-7th this season and called the side mediocre so I'm over the moon with qualifying for the Champions League. However, we were in it for so long and had (and still have) the chance to finish above the Scum for the first time since Alli was in diapers! So, rationally we all know this was an amazing feat - but right now it feels a bit flat and disappointing.

Hi

1st time post on this forum, exiled Spurs fan recently moved from Essex to the West Midlands.

Don't worry lads last time we finished 3rd, there was also a Man Utd V C. Palace FA Cup final in the same season-we went on to win the FA Cup the next season!

To all you fucking melts

We've had a brilliant season

We've got a great manager

We've got the makings of a great team with a great team spirit

We're getting a new stadium

We're in the CL next season probably playing at Wembley

Cousin Eddie is still a nervous wreck!

Reasons to be cheerful pt 1 & 2

COYMS

Sorry but that performance was piss poor. How many times did we actually test their keeper in the second half despite having 70 per cent possession?

Eriksen and Dier aside the rest of them were off the pace and as others have pointed out we missed dembele today, I like mason and his attitude but he is a squad player at best for us if we really want to contend for titles

I also think our lack of striking options this season hurt us today, we simply don't have a back up if Kane is off his game.

Whoever tried, but didn't get a ticket in The Park Lane today... I feel for you.
Some if the support in there doesn't deserve the team we've got, and this defeat is all on them for being SILENT NEWBIE FAN CUNTS!

Fucking how DARE you push me out FOR DARING to sing and support our team when half of you left when the 2nd goal went in. ..

Seriously FUCK YOU CUNTS. ..

ESPECIALLY THE GINGER CUNT who wouldn't say a word to me even after I'd APOLOGISED for daring to sing all game and celebrate our goal... I'm sorry it offended you so much...

I'm glad you left 5 mins before the end yiu fairweather PRICK... so you couldn't see me come back in a APPLAUD our team off from block 34 instead!

UNLIKE YOU...

I despair of some of our fucking fans sometimes.

Try spending the final whistle in tears in the gangway wondering where our fucking support went...

FUCK YOU!
I'M OUT.

MIKE DROP

Back
Top Bottom