FOR ANYONE ON TWITTER - #bringbackthedrum

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Please retweet my last post (@Dru_Leahy)

@SpursOfficial Dear Tottenham - we need atmosphere back at the lane more than ever for our last few home games. PLEASE #bringbackthedrum

On the Spurs drum being allowed back in to White Hart Lane.

Or tweet something yourself. We need to make some more noise about this....

Re: FOR ANYONE ON TWITTER

I sent one to them this morning aswell, although apparently they've said that they won't be allowing the drum back in and that's final.

Nice to see they're listening to the fans....

Just tweeted them again, never know if enough of us hassle them they might cave in eventually, I won't hold my breath though.

I must just go mental replying to everything @spursofficial post with #bringbackthedrum. Wonder if anyone reads it though?

I cant help but feel this mission is going to fail.

Pessemism seems to be taking over everything Spurs related at the moment...

Think you're probably right, but it's fun trying.

I just had a thought actually, about if a load of us tried to get it trending and tweeted it to @spursofficial, like the #davroatemyhamster thing before. I just put something about it in the podcast questions thread.

Smolik said:
Think you're probably right, but it's fun trying.

I just had a thought actually, about if a load of us tried to get it trending and tweeted it to @spursofficial, like the #davroatemyhamster thing before. I just put something about it in the podcast questions thread.

Good idea,

I think they key is everyone needs to do it at the same time (that is how twitter works right?)

Here's an idea, what if people like Spooky do an update on their blogs and mention it? All those blogs appear on Newsnow, which gets masses of traffic.

Good idea Salmon.

Its annoying, I bet the majority of Spurs fans would like the drum back. Every other week 36,000 of them are in the same place, if there was only a way to reach out to all of them at the same time....

*googles hacking jumbotrons*

I emailed the club about it and to my suprise they phoned me up telling me to contact the safety manager and wished me the best of luck - primising-ish

Back
Top Bottom