Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4Nx3MUh.png

What the fuck?
😂 Fucking hell. I can't really control the adverts too much. I should be able to block the website that is serving that advert but I'd need to know where it takes you.

I like it thanks case - my head hurts though I'm not sure if that is through having to think where buttons and functions are etc or from the brightness of the screen 😎

The horizontal font spacing differs all over the shop between the TFC title banner, forum headers, thread titles, and user names. Not a major issue, but it's doing my fucking head in.

Like everything, I'll get over it and one day this will feel normal. But I feel like we've reached a dileniation point in TFC and shall henceforth mark time as BCFU and ACFU.

:wanyama:

So we lost our posts/plus ratings ratio?

As the ONLY poster on here with a +3 ratio, may I voice my discontent?

We're entering a chasm of distrust here, as Liam Fox warned just this morning

As a great Spur once said

Finally thought to login with my email address instead of just selecting login with Twitter and it works.

Going to take some time to get used to but looks like lots of thingamajigs and whatzits.

It is busier. There are a couple of things you can do to reduce the bloat a bit. The categories on the homepage are collapsible. So if you're only here for the footy then you can reduce things down like...

It should remember this setting for you on whichever device you are using.

Within forums you can un-tick the boxes next to 'Prefix Filters' and 'Sub-Forums' to hide those...

I've enabled push notifications now so you can get alerts from the forum on your phone when you're not on the site. There's loads of options to choose which notifications in your preferences.

This currently only works on Android. Apparently because Apple have (so far) refused to go with the industry standard way of enabling this on their phones (or something like that).

WTF?!?! I’m old and don’t like change. This is fucking shit and I don’t understand. (mobile)
Apologies for this over-reaction. I only vaguely remember posting it as I’d been in the boozer all afternoon and the upgrade was a bit of a shock.
Getting used to a bit more now. This isn’t the first big change here IIRC, and I clearly got over the last one.

Still finding it weird but I will soldier on , ever the trooper

Just noticed that my 18 billion funnies have disappeared. I feel violated

Back
Top Bottom