Forum Upgrade

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bffb4aa41a27_Sister%20Michael%204.gif

It looks absolutely superb and much cleaner than the older version. Top,top job guys/girls!

You shouldn't see the one under the post content if you're logged in.

When I click 'New Tottenham Hotspurs' it shows my all the latest posts, including off topic etc. Think its meant to just show ones from the spurs section?
Weirdly, I don't think there is a way to view new posts by forum. So it could either link to the new posts page or the forum itself.

Just one last gripe Admin Admin (I hope), I'm showing as online even though I have Show your online status unticked?
That only shows for you. No one else can see if you're online.

Ah, I was automatically set in New Posts, but still, whichever topic (Spurs/general football/other) it just gives vaguely different ordering of all threads.

I have to say that the accordion for topics wasn’t very clear and doesn’t work very well at all. If you can bin it for something more simple I’d consider it.
You've lost me.

Back
Top Bottom