Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Zaha be back for our match with them?
Can we not going into any match and be scare of any players from the opposition? So sick of Spurs fan making out as though when a certain player start then that will the end of the match. Have some faith in Mourinho as the man is not a newbie in the game we called football and if Zaha is that scary then he will have Hojb follow him all the way to the toilet.

Get out the gates early. Close them down; don't let them see any of the ball. Be aggressive and make it clear they are in for a hard night.

They cannot man mark Kane, Son and Bale without leaving massive gaps for Moura and Ndombele.

Smash em' early, then play keep ball.

Lloris
Doherty - Toby - Sanchez - Reggie
Holjberg - Ndombele
Bale - Moura - Son
Kane

Bale : 12, 14
Son : 20, 31
Kane : 44, 50

Spurs 6 : 0 Fulham

Fulham have 2 wins in their last 16 games dating back to the end of November.

They've only lost 4 within that time though - and all the teams they lost too are above us (Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester).

They've won 2 home games all season. Against the 2 teams below them in the table (West Brom, Sheff Utd)

Whilst I don't think it'll be as easy as some may think - I don't think we'll walk through them like we did Burnley, who are a better team.

But it's a game we really SHOULD be winning and a game we simply have to win. Especially as one of, if not both, Liverpool/Chelsea will be dropping points guaranteed.

Any bonuses like Everton, Leicester and Aston Villa dropping points would be lovely.
I'd like 3 but I'd settle for 1 point.

Our defense has been a disappointment in almost every challenge we had. When everybody's fit, i'll say we go :
Lloris
Aurier Hojbjerg Sanchez/Tanganga Reguilon
Ndombele LoCelso
Bale Dele Son
Kane

Fuck it. Don't care we concede 2 or 3, no clean sheet anyway, just score more.

Can we not going into any match and be scare of any players from the opposition? So sick of Spurs fan making out as though when a certain player start then that will the end of the match. Have some faith in Mourinho as the man is not a newbie in the game we called football and if Zaha is that scary then he will have Hojb follow him all the way to the toilet.
I simply asked a question.

I’m looking for another masterclass in attacking football, in that respect I hope Bale either starts or is brought on early in the second half.
Bale can still be the attacking catalyst we hoped he would be.

Get out the gates early. Close them down; don't let them see any of the ball. Be aggressive and make it clear they are in for a hard night.

They cannot man mark Kane, Son and Bale without leaving massive gaps for Moura and Ndombele.

Smash em' early, then play keep ball.

Lloris
Doherty - Toby - Sanchez - Reggie
Holjberg - Ndombele
Bale - Moura - Son
Kane

Bale : 12, 14
Son : 20, 31
Kane : 44, 50

Spurs 6 : 0 Fulham
Why would you start Doherty?

Back