Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do we have these 6pm games? They are bloody irritating as the kids are still up. Anyway, hoping for an entertaining game and a win but happy with a drab bore fest as long as we get 3pts and keep a good gap with the gooners.

Recant? what is he a heretic or something? Odd choice of words.
Trailer Creed GIF
I'm sorry I have disappointed you with my poor choices. I'll get the butler to give me a sound thrashing on your behalf.

Wouldn’t say Fulham are weak oppo. They played us off in the 2nd half where we couldn’t handle their pressing and pace. Tricky game unless we get at them from the off.

Fulham have 2 wins in their last 16 games dating back to the end of November.

They've only lost 4 within that time though - and all the teams they lost too are above us (Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Leicester).

They've won 2 home games all season. Against the 2 teams below them in the table (West Brom, Sheff Utd)

Whilst I don't think it'll be as easy as some may think - I don't think we'll walk through them like we did Burnley, who are a better team.

But it's a game we really SHOULD be winning and a game we simply have to win. Especially as one of, if not both, Liverpool/Chelsea will be dropping points guaranteed.

Any bonuses like Everton, Leicester and Aston Villa dropping points would be lovely.

If I'm going for a predicted team I have a feeling Aurier will miss out as he came off injured and was not pictured in training yesterday (only player not to be spotted)
I hope that Bale is fit as its a 3 day gap between the games and he came off earlier.
Also think this might be Dele's chance to return
The other thing is will Toby start or will Dier/Rodon come in for him?

I think he'll make a maximum of 4 changes
Aurier -> If he isn't fit
Bale -> If he isn't fit
Moura -> Probably to Dele
Alderweireld -> Maybe just rotation

I think most of these things are enforced rather than just mixing it up so hopefully we can keep some consistency.

We need to get ourselves in a position where, if, heaven forbid we DON'T win at The Emirates later this month, then at lesst those cunts can't go above us....
We also need to make sure we can take advantage of any dropped points from teams directly above us....

But to do that, we need to win tomorrow, and against Palace at the weekend.
Not TOO much to ask, is it?

I'm going all out, balls out 6 points this week! How's THAT sound?

I do wonder what Mourinho will do with Bale. We play 2 matches a week pretty much every week until the end of the season. Close enough to top 4 not to just throw away the league, either.

How much of our attack is Bale or the fullbacks or having Ndombele at the 8 or tactics in general?

Back
Top Bottom