Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is going to be a wake up call I feel. Fulham gave us real problems with their play style earlier in the season and I think people underestimated just how bad Burnley were on Sunday....

In terms of the team fuck knows what Mourinho will go with, but if I had to guess I’d say it’ll be...

Hugo
Doherty, Dier, Sanchez, Reguilon.
Hojbjerg Ndombele.
Lucas, Dele, Son.
Kane.

Aurier appeared to be struggling at the end on Sunday so I’d expect to see Doherty there.
I’d say Dier (sigh) will come in for Toby who can’t seem to play two in a row, and ditto Dele for Bale.

This is going to be a wake up call I feel. Fulham gave us real problems with their play style earlier in the season and I think people underestimated just how bad Burnley were on Sunday....

In terms of the team fuck knows what Mourinho will go with, but if I had to guess I’d say it’ll be...

Hugo
Hojbjerg Ndombele.
Lucas, Dele, Son.
Kane.

Aurier appeared to be struggling at the end on Sunday so I’d expect to see Doherty there.
I’d say Dier (sigh) will come in for Toby who can’t seem to play two in a row, and ditto Dele for Bale.
Davies will start for Reg too (so soon after his injury). So all in all, a horrendous 11

Hugo
Hojbjerg Ndombele.
Lucas, Dele, Son.
Kane.

That back 4 is a sure fire winner to lose us the game. Can’t believe anyone would even contemplate picking such a line. The front 6 will be wasting their energy playing in front of that lot.

We only need to make changes in positions where there is a big risk of injury. Toby had an easy match against Burnley and should be fine playing on a Thursday. Aurier and Reguilon have just come back from injury but we need to try and push them too. It will be easier to rest players against a Zaha-less Palace than it will be against Fulham.

Bale is the big one but I think he will play. You cannot leave him out unless he doesn’t feel he can start.

We only need to make changes in positions where there is a big risk of injury. Toby had an easy match against Burnley and should be fine playing on a Thursday. Aurier and Reguilon have just come back from injury but we need to try and push them too. It will be easier to rest players against a Zaha-less Palace than it will be against Fulham.

Bale is the big one but I think he will play. You cannot leave him out unless he doesn’t feel he can start.

Yeah I agree. If Bale says he can play in this game, he plays.

Momentum.

That back 4 is a sure fire winner to lose us the game. Can’t believe anyone would even contemplate picking such a line. The front 6 will be wasting their energy playing in front of that lot.
It’s not me contemplating it I assure you!
It’s what I think Mourinho will go with. As someone said above, he may through Davies in at left back too to complete the nightmare foursome.

It’s not me contemplating it I assure you!
It’s what I think Mourinho will go with. As someone said above, he may through Davies in at left back too to complete the nightmare foursome.
Perhaps the clean sheet sees him take a different approach and keeps the same four, rather than flipping them all. I don’t remember him rotating defenders at Chelsea when they were winning games

Arcspace has been stinking this board up since he arrived. Hes an abusive and offensive footballing ignoramous who is an embarrassment to Spurs supporters everywhere. A typical gobshite, tosser who hides behind his keyboard 8,500 miles away firing off insults at anyone who calls him out for the oxygen thieving waste of space that he is.
Trust me, he was far more polite than the half wit deserved.
Gets banned a lot, deservedly so. Internet thrush.
Yeah I can see Arc is not popular.

Grocer has been trolling me. He took umbrage because of one comment I made in bad taste despite apologising and editing the post, but it seems he just wants targets for his bile.

Since then he has disliked about 10 of my posts and is making it his business to be a complete and total dickhead. I only come here to talk about Spurs or football.

Last edited:

Hugo
Hojbjerg Ndombele.
Lucas, Dele, Son.
Kane.

Sigh that teams looks so much weaker than Sunday's

I really hope we can get as close to Sunday's team as possible with maybe Lamela/Dele for Lucas

If Bale ,Alderweireld and Aurier aren't fit then fair enough but let's just see

We should go with the same team as Sunday unless there are any genuine injury concerns. We need to get some momentum going now so start with the same eleven and make changes in the second half if needed.

We should go with the same team as Sunday unless there are any genuine injury concerns. We need to get some momentum going now so start with the same eleven and make changes in the second half if needed.
Bale shouldn't play 3 games in 8 days imo.

I believe the Bale we saw against Burnley is the difference between winning a trophy and not this season.

We CANNOT run him into the ground.

Except probably Lamela or Dele for Moura as I don't believe Moura is part of our first XI

But in general yeah if they can play don't change it.

He needs to manage Bale,Toby and Aurier carefully though otherwise they will get injured

Hugo
Hojbjerg Ndombele.
Lucas, Dele, Son.
Kane.

Fulham gave us real problems last time out?

You must be misremembering because we absolutely bossed it that match and were very unlucky not to win. I know people don't always like xG but our last match against Fulham was our 3rd highest xG all season.

I mean, it's tough in the sense that every EPL match is tough an anyone can win, but let's not re-write history here.

Also that back line is diabolical.

Fulham gave us real problems last time out?

You must be misremembering because we absolutely bossed it that match and were very unlucky not to win. I know people don't always like xG but our last match against Fulham was our 3rd highest xG all season.

I mean, it's tough in the sense that every EPL match is tough an anyone can win, but let's not re-write history here.

Also that back line is diabolical.
They bossed us in the second half of that match

We were lucky to escape with a draw in the end , they screwed up a number of dangerous counter attacks in the last 20 mins of that game

Yeah I can see Arc is not popular.

Grocer has been trolling me. He took umbrage because of one comment I made in bad taste despite apologising and editing the post, but it seems he just wants targets for his bile.

Since then he has disliked about 10 of my posts and is making it his business to be a complete and total dickhead. I only come here to talk about Spurs or football.
Maybe he missed you recant the post.

Maybe he missed you recant the post.
Recant? what is he a heretic or something? Odd choice of words.
Trailer Creed GIF

Back
Top Bottom