Fulham @ Wembley 18/08.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly the same for me.. Going to Wembley was all a bit meh.. but as soon as you get to the pub for and drink and meet your mates it’s up to you what sort of day you make of it.
In the end it was a great day.
You can go along with a face like a smacked arse and moan all day long or you can make the most of it and enjoy it.
In the end, you’re still watching Spurs, regardless of the ground. Sometimes that simple fact can be lost in the other noise.

This team looks like they can be the calm in the storm.

:tobyarm:

I don't suppose anyone else here was sat behind the goal near the away fans and saw the young lady off her head steamed, giving the Fulham fans non stop abuse?

Was quite entertaining!

58,000+
- in a shitty stadium
- horrible to get to
- horrible area
- tubes fecked
- half the country on hols

= a full house at NWHL.

Move along please, nothing to see here.
Noticed that the attendance at Stamford Bridge was c. 46,000 - for a London derby. 56,000 at the London stadium, where they give away or charge peanuts for about 20,000 every game. Compared to those two, ours holds up pretty well.

I don't suppose anyone else here was sat behind the goal near the away fans and saw the young lady off her head steamed, giving the Fulham fans non stop abuse?

Was quite entertaining!
Got a bit worried for a second as I thought it might have been me, but then you said "young".....phew ;)

Noticed that the attendance at Stamford Bridge was c. 46,000 - for a London derby. 56,000 at the London stadium, where they give away or charge peanuts for about 20,000 every game. Compared to those two, ours holds up pretty well.
Just over 40,000 at stamford bridge, Mrs P.
I also realised what a tired, worn out old dump it now resembles when watching MoTD last night.

+ anyone pick up how dead it was

I can't remember 1 decent song going round over the whole 90 let alone anything resembling an atmosphere

London derby ?!?! What bollox

Back
Top Bottom