Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor comments that grossly breach player/coach confidentiality. I really do not know why Mourinho constantly does this everywhere he goes.
The guy is just a two faced snake. I imagine he acts like he’s your best friend in training then hangs you out to dry in the media. How any player can trust him one iota is beyond me.
For sure, Bale has been poor, but the real reason Mourinho is doing this is to deflect away from the fact that in all likelihood, he’s more than somewhat responsible for Bales poor form.

Yeah don't get that, why shouldn't Mourinho defend himself when Bale lied on Instagram.

Your comment about Jose is responsible for his poor form is laughable. He gets paid millions to be in form.

At least get your facts straight before you utter any nonsense.

Yeah don't get that, why shouldn't Mourinho defend himself when Bale lied on Instagram.

Your comment about Jose is responsible for his poor form is laughable. He gets paid millions to be in form.

At least get your facts straight before you utter any nonsense.
Oh yeah, because Mourinho has been a shining light for openness and honesty in his career. Wheres your proof that Bale lied?

Mourinhos tactics and style of play meant Bale essentially hadn’t a hope from day one. Obviously hindsight is great in this instance but Bale is quite literally the furthest away from what Mourinho requires from his wingers that you can get. If Bale was playing in a system where wingers aren’t required to essentially play the role of a wing back, whilst he still wouldn’t be the Bale of old, I’d bet my bottom dollar he’d be better than he is.

Oh yeah, because Mourinho has been a shining light for openness and honesty in his career. Wheres your proof that Bale lied?

Mourinhos tactics and style of play meant Bale essentially hadn’t a hope from day one. Obviously hindsight is great in this instance but Bale is quite literally the furthest away from what Mourinho requires from his wingers that you can get. If Bale was playing in a system where wingers aren’t required to essentially play the role of a wing back, whilst he still wouldn’t be the Bale of old, I’d bet my bottom dollar he’d be better than he is.

Players have to work hard without the ball, that’s not exclusive to Mourinho. It’s what we did under Poch. It’s what all managers demand. If you watch any other team in the PL you will see their wide players working hard to help their team defend. If Son and Kane are happy to work hard to help the team, why should Bale be excused? Those two are miles better than him and they still have to do their work.

Bale doesn’t have an excuse and doesn’t need fans making them for him. If he is involved in the match next Thursday he needs to run his bollocks off and risk his hamstrings to show how good he still is. If he doesn’t want to do that then he can sit in the stands at weekends.

Sorry, have not followed this story.

Whether Bale was embellishing the standard of his training session or not, why did Jose publicly dig him out on it? I don't get it. He just said "good session".

Yet son seems to be in the form of his life playing for Mourinho on the leftwing? And definitely doesnt play as a wing back lol, 😒 get your Mourinho agenda out the door because its not sticking, bales crap end of! Get over it

Sorry, have not followed this story.

Whether Bale was embellishing the standard of his training session or not, why did Jose publicly dig him out on it? I don't get it. He just said "good session".
He didnt even train lol 😆 Mourinho said he didnt play bale against Everton because bale said he needed a scan and thought he was injured... even tho the scan said he wasn't! Bale then said he was and refused to train! And the sports science and coaching staff cant not listen to the players thoughts...
then bale posts great session basically contradicting what Mourinho said...
Why shouldn't Mourinho stick up for himself?

He didnt even train lol 😆 Mourinho said he didnt play bale against Everton because bale said he needed a scan and thought he was injured... even tho the scan said he wasn't! Bale then said he was and refused to train! And the sports science and coaching staff cant not listen to the players thoughts...

He was also asked the question directly by the journalist. I have no problem with the answer he gave. Had he said something different then I suspect the other players would of been questioning him.

What seems to have been missed out from a lot of the reports (presumably because it makes it lass of a dramatic story) is that Mourinho caveated his answer with the fact that he knows Bale might not of made the post himself. That whoever looks after his Instagram did it without knowing the full facts. When you take that into consideration, it makes it a lot less dramatic.

Zidane didn't like bale and refuse to play him as well. Let's say jose is a cnut and you didn't like him , does that mean zidane is also a cnut for his treatment to bale ?

Embarrassing situation for Bale, Mourinho and Levy.

The guy has little or no interest in foontball, certainly not playing for Madrid and only came here because everything had become so toxic for him in Madrid.

Every sign was there that Bale had lost all appetite and hunger, but Danny boy wanted to chase the unicorn

I am not saying he shouldn't. I am a bit confused why it came up. As I said, I haven't followed it.

He was also asked the question directly by the journalist. I have no problem with the answer he gave. Had he said something different then I suspect the other players would of been questioning him.

What seems to have been missed out from a lot of the reports (presumably because it makes it lass of a dramatic story) is that Mourinho caveated his answer with the fact that he knows Bale might not of made the post himself. That whoever looks after his Instagram did it without knowing the full facts. When you take that into consideration, it makes it a lot less dramatic.
Thanks, wondered what happened.

Back
Top Bottom