Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I live be in Castilla la Manga Spain and don't know anybody who could give a shit about Liverpool.

Thats funny because I was living near Estepona a couple of years ago and there were quite a few Liverpool fans there. at least when they were on the telly in the pub there was always a good turn out of fans and before you say it some of them may well have been criminals hiding from Interpol

United are one of the few clubs that can afford him IMO.

Not sure what a fee would be, but that, his wages along with their Adidas tie in could get the job done.
Paying him and Sanchez almost a million a week between them......... that’s absolutely mental.

And then how they would play him - to the right of a front 3? Sanchez, lukaku and Bale I guess.
Which leaves martial, Rashford and lingard on the bench.

Put Toby in the mix and can see there being some possible benefit to spurs in a Bale to Utd move.
It would still hurt though, but i've accepted from the minute he was gone that he'll never ever come back. We won't be paying the fee, let alone the salary.

But maybe we can somehow abuse one of the transfer clauses to steal a player or two from utd. Martial would be a pretty good addition, Rashford is impossible but i'd be over the moon with a player like that. Fits the system perfectly.

Thats funny because I was living near Estepona a couple of years ago and there were quite a few Liverpool fans there. at least when they were on the telly in the pub there was always a good turn out of fans and before you say it some of them may well have been criminals hiding from Interpol

Estepona is next to Marbella and will be full of English tho so obviously there will be English football supporters ! Take out the English out of the equation and you are very much an irrelevance.

This is going to become very tiresome within a week or so, starting to get bored of this now. I do hate the press in general, but especially where players/agents so obviously play them.

Ironic. I am in Estepona on holiday as I type. Disappointed to note that it’s a lovely place with far too many Brummie cunts. Fucking Villa shirts everywhere on Saturday (all gone by Sunday wonder why?)

Some splattering of Pool shirts on Sunday post game. Made me laugh a lot as was clearly the “i’m Ok” attempt. Wankers.

The Brummie’s i’ve met here are an utter bunch of affected twats. All wanna be Peaky Blinders, 20 something’s with beards, pink shorts and no fucking brains. At least a week behind the News of the World. England’s second city deserves better than to be represented by these idiots.

Still weather’s nice :levystare:and the reaction to Bale’s goals was quite loud on Saturday. Cars tooting and lots of Madrid fans enjoying their moment. All very positive it felt.

Last edited:
Get back to spurs and overlap Rose down that left wing, play a one-two with Dele and smash the fuck outta the cunt, top bins.

7Dnv.gif

Ironic. I am in Estepona on holiday as I type. Disappointed to note that it’s a lovely place with far too many Brummie cunts. Fucking Villa shirts everywhere on Saturday (all gone by Sunday wonder why?)

Some splattering of Pool shirts on Sunday post game. Made me laugh a lot as was clearly the “i’m Ok” attempt. Wankers.

The Brummie’s i’ve met here are an utter bunch of affected twats. All wanna be Peaky Blinders, 20 something’s with beards, pink shorts and no fucking brains. At least a week behind the News of the World. England’s second city deserves better than to be represented by these idiots.

Still weather’s nice :levystare:and the reaction to Bale’s goals was quite loud on Saturday. Cars tooting and lots of Madrid fans enjoying their moment. All very positive it felt.

How can you on holiday to the Costa del Sol and be surprised it's full of cunts?

It's little England on Sea.

Back
Top Bottom