Gareth Bale

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really can’t find one bad thing to say about Defoe. What a wonderful player he could be and seems to be just a decent fella.

His choice in women is suspect

1507426.main_image.jpg

Investigated by the Spanish government for tax evasion.

Moving home in 3...2...1...

The greed of the obscenely wealthy is completely dispicable.

Some poor cunt pays the lot on their minimim wage job, yet these blessed bastards must further rinse the public purse?

Fuck every last one of 'em!

Innocent until proved guilty tho', obv... :llorishowudoin:

It's called "corte de mangas" if I'm not wrong. Overhere we have different name, but similar meaning. I'm asumming he could face the ban because it's disrespectful towards fans and to the opposition on the pitch. You don't see that often.
He's not going to be punished for 12 games, too much.

Bill Madrid Bill Madrid Spanish Spur Spanish Spur could either of you guys explain why Bale is possibly facing a 12 match ban for some hand gestures?

Gareth Bale 'could face 12-match ban' for gesture after scoring in Madrid derby
I didn't see it but it's a well know "offensive" gesture here, called a corte de mangas or "arm cut". You slap one hand on the inside of you elbow and thrust your lower arm up in a shove-it-up-your-arse fashion.

The fist is usually closed in the classic corte...

corte%20de%20manga-1.jpg

although Gibbon Boy seems to have incorporated a V sign (which Spaniards don't understand by the way), fusion stylee

882369-600-338.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't see it buts a well know "offensive" gesture her, called a corte de mangas or "arm cut". You slap one hand on the inside of you elbow and thrust your lower arm up in a shove-it-up-your-arse fashion.

The fist is usually closed in the classic corte...

corte%20de%20manga-1.jpg

although Gibbon Boy seems to have incorporated a V sign (which Spaniards don't understand by the way), fusion stylee

882369-600-338.jpg
Expect he's going to copywrite that.

Back
Top Bottom