Gary Neville, Valencia manager...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am absolutely delighted this prick got the tin tack.
Here's what I posted about him and the Trophy Final.
Portsmouth play Salford at Wembley in the 2019-20 Trophy today.
I assume White won't be eligible?

On a side note I wish pricks like the Salford manager would get out of the game.

"The league is the priority. If anything, this game is a distraction," Wellens told BBC Radio Manchester.
"There are no supporters there. I've played at Wembley in front of 80,000 so it's not going to do anything for me. It's a bit of a hindrance."

What a hypocrite, how do these people stay in employment?
come on no GIF by Shalita Grant

We better get used to him. Would take something really appalling to get him the sack like spitting on members of the public

Oh hang on ……

Do the Mancs do petitions aswell?

Just about every household in Manchester and Liverpool must have a sky subscription and a dodgy dossier

I like him, he says interesting things (regardless of whether I agree with him or not), he's eloquent, I think his heart's in the right place by and large, he can admit he was wrong and can laugh at himself.

There are far, far worse people in football than Gary Neville

I like him, he says interesting things (regardless of whether I agree with him or not), he's eloquent, I think his heart's in the right place by and large, he can admit he was wrong and can laugh at himself.

There are far, far worse people in football than Gary Neville

Yeah I don't agree with lots of what he says and he can be an opinionated bellend at times but he's better on TV than a lot of ex-pros. He needs to realise that it's not 1999 anymore though in regards to Man Utd, they aren't as big a club any more.

Back
Top Bottom