Gary Neville, Valencia manager...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the guy who played a game, got paid a fortune and was well advised with his earnings, at a time when property prices were booming. Not really someone I call an entrepreneur. Try starting with fuck all and turning that into something. Or going bust and rebuilding a business. He has taken wealth, and used it to diversify and increase his wealth. Whilst he can be commended for not pissing, or gambling it away it's hardly a big achievement.

I used to not mind him but recently he's started to morph into David Icke... certainly not a man of the people as he often claims. Shame as I quite like Dragon's Den. Another thing football is about to ruin!
Mate Dragons Den really isn't about business the apprentice even less so. In this regard its hardly much of a departure.

Tbh neville on sky has his man utd soap box for half hour after their matches. Has a hotel next to ground as well so business interests comes into play. Dawson has done well on sky when I've seen him. Class act.

Back
Top Bottom