Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to see Alex Jones get the gig, going mental about VAR conspiracies.

going off alex jones GIF

This will escalate.

Interesting to see for how long suppott holds for Lineker from his fellow pundits.

All involved can get better pay elsewhere and what we have is the issue of impartiality and of course, the fear the BBC will have re: funding.

Hmmmmm....

But I love loyalty so good on all who have backed him.

Much more famous, and influential people than him have been cancelled because of a tweet. He should've known better

I really don't know why people employed in the entertainment industry can't help spouting their political views on the internet

So when can you equate things to Nazi Germany? He was comparing language use in a historical context. Why is that so wildly inappropriate?

I don't think there's ever an acceptable time or subject.

This is hardly a "one strike and out" moment for Lineker though - he's been pushing the boundaries for at least a decade.

Can't say I support Lineker for his immigration views, but the way it's backfired on the Tories is just too good.

Campbell is a cunt!
See my comments on his role leading up to the illegal Iraq war

And I saw that interview today where he completely bullied the interviewer

The problem with your argument about it backfiring on the Tories as they’re saying that the BBC is a Labour mouthpiece

You could debate that from both sides and I wish that any government with balls would defund the whole rotten corporation

I won’t hold my breath!

I don't think there's ever an acceptable time or subject.

This is hardly a "one strike and out" moment for Lineker though - he's been pushing the boundaries for at least a decade.

Seriously? Nazi Germany is a massive warning from history, the biggest in modern times by far, that's why it's used as a comparison. And so it should be.

Back
Top Bottom