Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters
Campbell is a cunt!
See my comments on his role leading up to the illegal Iraq war

And I saw that interview today where he completely bullied the interviewer

The problem with your argument about it backfiring on the Tories as they’re saying that the BBC is a Labour mouthpiece

You could debate that from both sides and I wish that any government with balls would defund the whole rotten corporation

I won’t hold my breath!

I thought it was bad enough what Sol did to us, but it doesn't surprise me the cunt bombed Iraq as well. Fucking Judas!

I thought it was bad enough what Sol did to us, but it doesn't surprise me the cunt bombed Iraq as well. Fucking Judas!

Alastair fucked up more innocent people up than Judas but he’s a Lefty so gets a free pass

Surprised Judas hasn’t got an opinion on it yet though!

Alastair fucked up more innocent people up than Judas but he’s a Lefty so gets a free pass

Surprised Judas hasn’t got an opinion on it yet though!

I'm hearing the BBC have found their next motd host:

o-SOL-CAMPBELL-570.jpg

Seriously? Nazi Germany is a massive warning from history, the biggest in modern times by far, that's why it's used as a comparison. And so it should be.

I hear what you’re saying but I disagree

The holocaust didn’t really affect me or my family but it did affect many others so for that reason he should have kept his smug gob shut!

He’s still a smug cunt for other reasons though imv

I hear what you’re saying but I disagree

The holocaust didn’t really affect me or my family but it did affect many others so for that reason he should have kept his smug gob shut!

He’s still a smug cunt for other reasons though imv

The Holocaust should always be spoken about. People really need reminding, especially with antisemitism on the rise. Jews in general (although I accept not all by any means) are very keen for that lesson to be refreshed.

(not that he said anything about the Holocaust)

Back
Top Bottom