Gary 'the ears' Lineker is a prick - discuss

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Gary Lineker a massive fartfaced prick

• Yes

Votes: 31 26.7%
  • Super Yes

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Bigger yes than his ears

Votes: 55 47.4%
  • No, I love the gooners

Votes: 12 10.3%

• Total voters
OK I guess he wasn't being flippant, as he's doubled down and refused to apologise or retract his comments.

Anyway, he's gone now. And this should have happened ages ago.

We can disagree, I have no desire to have a massive argument over Match of the Day of all things. (I'm one of those who fast-forwards through the punditry!)

I like MOTD. I also fully support Lineker, Shearer and Wright in their actions.

Good on ‘em.

Those who don’t like it…there’s plenty of other ways you can watch the goals. Deal with it.

:dwi:
But there's nowhere else that shows the EXXXXPEEEEGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Rt Hon Nadine Dorries MP

@NadineDorries
·
3h
.@GaryLineker does need to decide though, is he a footie presenter or a candidate for the Labour Party? We discuss on my show tonight on @TalkTV 8pm !

You didn't say he insinuated it though. You said he called people Nazis.

He didn't.
Is there a need to play semantic games? He's compared them to Nazis, it's plain to see for those without serious biases.

Same as how Braverman's comments were dehumanizing, and an obvious attempt to rile people up for political gain.

Back
Top Bottom