Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fairly useless today. Should never play on the wing for us.
This. GLC needs to play as an 8 or a 10 where he can actually deliver a key ball and finish.

He was a goalscorer at Betis (16 goals in 45 games a/c to wiki), and we simply haven't seen this element of his game at Spurs.

This. GLC needs to play as an 8 or a 10 where he can actually deliver a key ball and finish.

He was a goalscorer at Betis (16 goals in 45 games a/c to wiki), and we simply haven't seen this element of his game at Spurs.
La Liga is obviously a very good league, but bottom 12 sides there just don't at all match the pitch of athleticism in PL sides. Gio is a very slight and his technique is too erratic to bridge the gap. He's a good player but he hasn't been for us with any regularity.

Massively disappointing, I don't know what to make of him, I don't know what his best position is, I don't know what he's good at, he doesn't have an identity.

I swear Poch was on crack in his last year at Spurs, some of his decisions were totally baffling.

Playing out of position is not an excuse for his poor output. Eriksen played all over the place, CAM, CM, off the right, off the left, he always delivered goals and assists. He was also never injured.

Gio is reasonably tenacious and technically decent but rarely produces a match-winning contribution. You can’t just rely on 2 players to score all the goals, Chelsea’s forwards didn’t score today but their midfielder and CBs did instead. We have too many players in our squad like Gio who never actually do anything important.

Back
Top Bottom