Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably out for the Leeds game, according to Conte.

He played 75 and then 86 minutes of the 2 Argentina matches, his body just can't handle prolonged football. We cannot rely on players who aren't physically able to play regularly.

Injured again while on duty with Argentina

What an absolute fucking fraud of a player

I call for immediate sacking and full recovery of lost wages via legal route. Criminal charges against agent also worthy of consideration

Last edited:
Inured again while on duty with Argentina

I call for immediate sacking and full recovery of lost wages via legal route. Criminal charges against agent also worthy of consideration
You do realise he is a doubt for Sunday it is not definite that he is injured. Hopefully Conte will assess him in the next few weeks and decide whether he needs him if not then Levy needs to sell.

Injured again while on duty with Argentina

You do realise that he spends his entire life faking injuries, don't you? At least 4 times per game. Saw him at the training ground the other day...

giphy.gif

Starting to feel like I was wrong about this guy. I thought after his strong run of matches for us when Jose would here he would kick on and be worth the fee.

He's been poor when he's played for us lately and is always hurt.

Very disappointed in him.

Starting to feel like I was wrong about this guy. I thought after his strong run of matches for us when Jose would here he would kick on and be worth the fee.

He's been poor when he's played for us lately and is always hurt.

Very disappointed in him.

^^^His time here in a nutshell.

I fear his resale value will be pretty pitiful too given the 42m we sent Betis's way..... Pinch of salt, but 19m:

.....And given the scarecity of cash floating around Europe's middling teams right now, who the fuck would pay that??????

^^^His time here in a nutshell.

I fear his resale value will be pretty pitiful too given the 42m we sent Betis's way..... Pinch of salt, but 19m:

.....And given the scarecity of cash floating around Europe's middling teams right now, who the fuck would pay that??????
You couldn’t give him away on a free to anyone outside the PL IMO. Wages

Back
Top Bottom