Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we can't get a decent fee for him I'd be open to bringing him back. To me he's PEH with better ability on the ball.

If we play a three man midfield with Skipp as a DM, Lo Celso could easily do what PEH does and partner either Bissouma or Benta quite nicely.

If we can't get a decent fee for him I'd be open to bringing him back. To me he's PEH with better ability on the ball.

If we play a three man midfield with Skipp as a DM, Lo Celso could easily do what PEH does and partner either Bissouma or Benta quite nicely.
Ha, just thought the same thing watching that vid. He was playing a very central role, rather him there than PEH. Though that's not saying a lot in fairness

Can’t tackle for his life. He played great against Real. but it was more as a 10 than a box to box. He was really good - don’t get me wrong, so I guess my point is that it depends to the point of astonishing importance what his role is going to be?

He’s a good player but I don’t think his heart is in England. Would rather have Madisson.

Can’t remember where it went wrong for him. I recall he was our best player under Mourinho before we made the loan permanent. Then he got injured (?) and it was never the same.

Can’t remember where it went wrong for him. I recall he was our best player under Mourinho before we made the loan permanent. Then he got injured (?) and it was never the same.
He got a hamstring injury and never returned to his levels. When he did he was more of a bench player rather than a nailed on starter. Then Mason and Nuno didn't fancy him at all, and Conte saw his corner in his first match against Everton and decided to sell him immediately.

He's shite.
He was shit for us but he's not necessarily shit. Might still work out, he's not a fat lazy fucker like Ndombele.

Villareal have got quite a few decent results with him contributing a lot.

really liked him when he first came. theres something about him with the way he looks on the ball that you think he should be a very good player. but something's missing, doesnt look hungry enough imo
Definitely not the case that he's not hungry, he's Argentine after all. He seems to be a victim of Spurs toxicity, he had a decent season for us, but missed sitter after sitter, similar to Bergwijn. Bergwijn eventually started scoring and maybe Lo Celso can too with a bit of confidence and proper attacking play.

Back
Top Bottom