Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at this weirdo, clearly everyone in the dressing room hates him.

Has that ever been a thing? PEH has never been accused of anything other than being a bit of a clogger.

I still think he is more suited to a slower paced league. Give him time on the ball and he is effective but in the PL he will have problems.

If Ange wants him to stay and Gio wants to prove himself then that's ok. We shall see if he can cope.

If Ange thinks he can offer more to the team than the £10m we can get for him, then it’s fine to give him one last shot. You have to respect the manager’s decision.

But I’m very skeptical that he will be able to stay fit and compete physically in the PL. It doesn’t take much to put him out of action for several months. It will be a genuine miracle if he becomes a useful PL player.

Discovery Channel Nakedandafraid GIF by Discovery
Bad season I’m forever the optimist new shirts get the print Lo Celso & N’Dombele was gonna be an new era for us but sadly wasn‘t to be, well in 2019 anyway but they are both still young and………

Im kidding my self eh

aww thats sweet. What a lovely man to finally be asked to put in 2 half decent performances in a preseason after 4 years of being at the club despite being on wages the common man can only dream of. It must have been hard for him. Surely we must have done something wrong to upset him. But honestly im just glad after 4 years at the club he finally feels we are worthy of 2 half decent preseason performances against sailor daddy FC. We truly arent worthy. Glad he’s happy. I hope he continues to find the training facilities at Spurs useful for his international games. What a guy

aww thats sweet. What a lovely man to finally be asked to put in 2 half decent performances in a preseason after 4 years of being at the club despite being on wages the common man can only dream of. It must have been hard for him. Surely we must have done something wrong to upset him. But honestly im just glad after 4 years at the club he finally feels we are worthy of 2 half decent preseason performances against sailor daddy FC. We truly arent worthy. Glad he’s happy. I hope he continues to find the training facilities at Spurs useful for his international games. What a guy

Rough morning?

God bless. Have a coffee.

Where did the bad man touch you???

Where did the bad man touch you???
Its just hilarious to me that theres so much cope that people on here are raving about a player thats been here for 4 years, cost 50million, has done absolutely fuck all of note, hasnt even wanted to be at the club, was loaned out, and now after all this time puts in 2 above average performances in fucking PRESEASON and people are making “baller” videos on youtube and quoting tweets about how hes finally happy and ready to do something. Do me a favour.

Most cucked fanbase in sports

Its just hilarious to me that theres so much cope that people on here are raving about a player thats been here for 4 years, cost 50million, has done absolutely fuck all of note, hasnt even wanted to be at the club, was loaned out, and now after all this time puts in 2 above average performances in fucking PRESEASON and people are making “baller” videos on youtube and quoting tweets about how hes finally happy and ready to do something. Do me a favour.

Most cucked fanbase in sports
has done absolutely fuck all of note
Not wrong, but you could say that about most of our players not called Son/Kane in that time.

hasnt even wanted to be at the club
Nothing at all to back this up, he came out and confirmed he was fit and ready to play, it was Conte that wasn't interested in using him, preferring a dynamic duo of Skipp/Hoj over him. Bissouma was in the same situation last season.

was loaned out
Conte's choice.

and now after all this time puts in 2 above average performances in fucking PRESEASON
Playing against the same opposition as his teammates and outshining them, yeah it might not prove he's Maradona reincarnate but definitely not a stick to beat him with either...

He may or may not be a revelation in the coming season, but he receives way more hate than is merited at times, and I'd much rather have a player of his ilk in reserve than see us having to fall back onto a workmanlike axis of Skipp and Hoj the moment our one creative cm (Maddison) picks up a knock.

The idea of flogging him for peanuts to then spunk ~£40m on Conor Gallagher seems like absolute madness to me.

I really wasn't keen on keeping him around as I feel he has had his chances, but like others have said this is the first attacking system we have played him in since Poch left, and even then Poch was so adamant on that bloody diamond , any way for £15 million we are likely to get if we sell him we may as well keep him as a squad player?
Couldn't agree more.....if Ange thinks LoC can do a job of work for us even when the chips are down then so be it, he's better qualified than I am. LoC is less talented than ND but also less idle and has a marginally better mindset so the benefits for proving me wrong will improve (if it happens)the team giving us a win win.

Back
Top Bottom