Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's be real, "a knock in training" this close to the transfer window can mean a lot of things.

Not saying it is but considering the way that Deki has played at 10, it wouldn't shock me if this was a sign the club feel a deal with Barca is getting done.
I hope so , nothing against him personally it just hasn’t worked out here how we expected - hopefully we can get someone else in with the money and he can start fresh somewhere else

Out for a game doesn't put me off him sticking around for the season for depth. He's looked good under Ange but having seen Deki central, I'd be fine with him going as well.
I'd definitely keep him around for the season, knocks and all, unless we are absolutely nailed on to get another footballer cm in to replace him, the sight of PEH or Skipp limbering up to come on for any of our other cms is soul destroying.

They're perfectly serviceable midfielders for many a side, but for what we are aiming to play they are totally counter productive.

IIRC, he never had such an injury history before he joined us.

Malingerer.

noun. a person who pretends to be sick, especially in order to avoid work or shirk responsibilities.

Read Fact Check GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

Back
Top Bottom