Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Took 2 minutes. Norwich away and City at home. There are more as well, I just can't be bothered.

Sorry you said I said he was shit - then evidence with one of my comments where I sad he was quiet.

Does being quiet constitute being shit now?

I will give you a heads up - there is no more because I have never claimed he is that. At most you will find I have said his Spurs career has been mixed which any rationale person would agree with.

But like his performances you choose to see only what you want to see with my comments. Very telling behaviour.

Sorry you said I said he was shit - then evidence with one of my comments where I sad he was quiet.

Does being quiet constitute being shit now?

I will give you a heads up - there is no more because I have never claimed he is that. At most you will find I have said his Spurs career has been mixed which any rationale person would agree with.

But like his performances you choose to see only what you want to see with my comments. Very telling behaviour.

Fuck off Deli
Jesus Christ Ali
Piss off winks
Son has been shit
My god Son
Get him off utter shite
Ali has a utter shit waste of space
You just know they will win this
Please sub winks please
I can’t watch us with Aurier in the side
Winks is such a pointless player
I really don’t like this Spurs team.
Sons worst game ever
Lo Celso has to do better there - done nothing this game
Piss of Gio

And finally, on Ben Davies - Hood’s fellow countryman...
Such an underrated player.

:mourfacepalm:

Just watched MOTD, Lo Celso plays a ball to Aurier that if it were Eriksen everyone would've been creaming over then a reverse through ball to set Son up before a corner that gives Son another great chance, all in half an hour. The Hood thinks he's shite though so that's all that matters.

He did nothing today.......sorry I meant amazing, what a player, just sublime.

Ahh... you again. Didn't your mom bring you maggots or worms or smth? that's why you are sad little birdy :D ?

FFS I cannot believe you are even trying to say with straight face that you have nothing against Lo Celso - I mean final whistle has barely over and there was ONE post in this topic. But you needed to rush here to moan about him. Fu**ing pathetic.

P.S - Piece on Sky points out Lo Celso in separate paragraph. I guess he is world-class player for you now... I mean journos are writing about him. This is the only important criteria right ? :D

Ahh... you again. Didn't your mom bring you maggots or worms or smth? that's why you are sad little birdy :D ?

FFS I cannot believe you are even trying to say with straight face that you have nothing against Lo Celso - I mean final whistle has barely over and there was ONE post in this topic. But you needed to rush here to moan about him. Fu**ing pathetic.

P.S - Piece on Sky points out Lo Celso in separate paragraph. I guess he is world-class player for you now... I mean journos are writing about him. This is the only important criteria right ? :D

Listen I get that you haven’t been supporting us long and that it’s typical for new fans to overcompensate as result but you are really not doing yourself any favours here.

Even some of the most rabid weren’t even raving about him yesterday - just look at this thread or the match thread. He did little which is fine, he didn’t perform, that’s it, no big deal.

As always this isn’t about Lo Celso - it’s about certain supporters and their juvenile approach towards certain players. You probably hadn’t even heard of us back in 94 but I saw this nonsense with Dumitrescu. Big name glamour signing which some were desperate to succeed and turned him into something that he was not.

Again show me a post where I said I dislike him, that I don’t think he has the ability to succeed here. I dare you or anyone.

Sky mentioned him in a match thread - I guess that is me shown right? . The press are mentioning Pepe today - so what? Like Lo Celso he has had a mixed start to his PL career and still has to prove himself. As I said when all parties are saying the same you know a player has arrived. You would have to be a complete fool to claim that Lo Celso has been brilliant for us, to claim that he is one of our key players. Any sensible person wouldn’t do that but unfortunately I’m swimming in a sea of fools in this thread.

But you keep trying to compensate for joining the club late - good lad.

Always interesting or at least amusing when Ossie Wembley starts a long post with something like "I get that you haven’t been supporting us long and that it’s typical for new fans to overcompensate as result but you are really not doing yourself any favours here..."

Dear Moderator Of The Fighting Cock,

I'm here expressing with great concern The Hood constant responses on this thread,
it is very fustrating to come on to this thread every day and seeing the same response 600 different times, he doesn't rate Lo Celso highly and although his points are valid and do not wish to see it 600 hundred times because it is beginning to mess with my mental health.

Concerned Fan

Your Favorite Jamaican Spurs Fan.

I did find it weird that he came and went on the right side of a CM 2 whilst Winks stayed on the left side. Thought he looked a bit awkward in that position at times...like he had to open his body up a little more to pass.

He should be a first team pick. He has the ability to play passes, short and through balls. I wish he was a bit more imposing but i think that comes with age and a good run in the team.

Listen I get that you haven’t been supporting us long and that it’s typical for new fans to overcompensate as result but you are really not doing yourself any favours here.

Even some of the most rabid weren’t even raving about him yesterday - just look at this thread or the match thread. He did little which is fine, he didn’t perform, that’s it, no big deal.

As always this isn’t about Lo Celso - it’s about certain supporters and their juvenile approach towards certain players. You probably hadn’t even heard of us back in 94 but I saw this nonsense with Dumitrescu. Big name glamour signing which some were desperate to succeed and turned him into something that he was not.

Again show me a post where I said I dislike him, that I don’t think he has the ability to succeed here. I dare you or anyone.

Sky mentioned him in a match thread - I guess that is me shown right? . The press are mentioning Pepe today - so what? Like Lo Celso he has had a mixed start to his PL career and still has to prove himself. As I said when all parties are saying the same you know a player has arrived. You would have to be a complete fool to claim that Lo Celso has been brilliant for us, to claim that he is one of our key players. Any sensible person wouldn’t do that but unfortunately I’m swimming in a sea of fools in this thread.

But you keep trying to compensate for joining the club late - good lad.

1) Yes. It would have been difficult for me to follow Spurs since 94. Given I was 3 then. And learnt English around age of 10. What's your point? I can be blatantly honest with such things and don't need to compensate anything. Nor do I think that just because you have followed club longer than me means that you are automatically right about every little aspect.
2) " it’s about certain supporters and their juvenile approach towards certain players. " - exactly. Thats what I am pointing out. Your juvenile approach - match just recently finished, one post to Lo Celso topic was made, and you took your sword and your shield and climbed to barriers to already "talk some sense to fans". It's f*cking laughable and if there is someone "overcompensating" something it is clearly you...
3) It was fcking irony that I pointed out that he was mentioned in media. YOU were the one who pointed out media coverage as measure of being influencial / important / good. Not me. You. And now you are laughing at the media coverage point. Good, I guess you understood yourself how laughable this argument is.

Back
Top Bottom