Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's hope so. Mind you I remember him going off on one after he'd signed for us despite being out injured since he joined us. Maybe COVID will prevent him travelling if he has to go to south america.
I think his importance is bigger now... About COVID, I live in Brazil (Argentina will play here) and the situation in my country is absolutely tragic. I don´t even want to talk too much about it, let´s just say It would be better for Spurs if Lo Celso stays as far away as possible.

I think his importance is bigger now... About COVID, I live in Brazil (Argentina will play here) and the situation in my country is absolutely tragic. I don´t even want to talk too much about it, let´s just say It would be better for Spurs if Lo Celso stays as far away as possible.
I hope you and your family stay safe x

Neither will pay what we paid.

Where do we get the figures for how much they are willing to pay?

I am always amazed at how people know how little other teams will pay for our players. It's time I started checking that site out before thinking about what we can or can't do in the transfer window.

Where do we get the figures for how much they are willing to pay?

I am always amazed at how people know how little other teams will pay for our players. It's time I started checking that site out before thinking about what we can or can't do in the transfer window.
You are an idiot, COVID is killing most big clubs in Italy not to mention Juve's own financial situation, were talking about a player who hasn't managed over 30 games in each of 2 seasons. Sometimes use your fucking brain before you post, what has he done to justify the fee we played prior to COVID in a now COVID setting? Your amazed cause your thick as shite.

You are an idiot, COVID is killing most big clubs in Italy not to mention Juve's own financial situation, were talking about a player who hasn't managed over 30 games in each of 2 seasons. Sometimes use your fucking brain before you post, what has he done to justify the fee we played prior to COVID in a now COVID setting? Your amazed cause your thick as shite.

So no you have no clue and just petty little insults?

That is what I thought.

So no you have no clue and just petty little insults?

That is what I thought.
You clearly only read,

"You are an idiot.... Sometimes use your fucking brain before you post.... Your amazed cause your thick as shite."

You are now running off, like a smacked infant, because you cant reply to the information stated in-between the bolded above, well done.

You clearly only read,

"You are an idiot.... Sometimes use your fucking brain before you post.... Your amazed cause your thick as shite."

You are now running off, like a smacked infant, because you cant reply to the information stated in-between the bolded above, well done.

Not sure how I missed this nonsense post but LOL.

You still have nothing just as I thought.

He's nearly back.
Thursday will be his return

20th December -> 11th March

81 days nearly 3 months out but finally he is back.

Think he gives us something extra which will improve us across the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom