Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love him. But if we got a progressive manager like nagelsman I would think selling to rebuild the squad wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. But overseas obviously
Obviously, it is all up to Kane. Levy isn't going to entertain a bid without Kane giving the go-ahead. I think this may be the summer though. I wouldn't hold any grudges if he wants to leave.

1. Sell Harry and Son for £250+ (Other guys like Dier, Sanchez, winks,Lamela, etc will get us another £100)
2. Keep our young talents such as Ndom and Celso.
2. Hire Nagelsmaan
3. Rebuild the team
4. Invest in our youth
5. Challenge for title again in 2 years?

Just my wishful thinking.......

Last edited:
Don't mean to scare people but Kane not pictured in training

Personally..

I think he isn't being risked. If he had an issue surely Mourinho would've said it in the presser (because its Kane and that's the player everyone always wants to hear about)
It would make sense to rest him

Back
Top Bottom