Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No m8.

Haaland is a nobody. Only known because his dad was ruined by Roy Keane.
What’s this new thing everyone does by creating a chasm that a player is either world class or a nobody/shit

If Haaland keeps it up regularly for a few more seasons we can address it.
Until then he’s just a brilliant young striker doing well in his second senior season

What’s this new thing everyone does by creating a chasm that a player is either world class or a nobody/shit

If Haaland keeps it up regularly for a few more seasons we can address it.
Until then he’s just a brilliant young striker doing well in his second senior season

You're the one who made the idiotic statement.

Just wondered what the point is if all these tweets saying “this guy took this amount t of games to score this amount of goals”

What does it actually mean?
Is he better than Ronaldo then? No, so its a pointless stat

Its a nice achievement for a 20 year old.

Or isn't it?

I think he’s world class on his day, but his day is about 1/3 of a season every year since about 2018

Not consistent enough and I’ve explained this over and over again.

Pundit this pundit that......where are all these bandwagon hoppers when Kane plays shit?
Easy to call him world class when he plays world class isn’t it........that’s why you piped up after Palace and not after Fulham.

I don’t need to pipe up after Fulham. Why every time Kane has a bad game do I have to pretend you are right when clearly you are not. Messi and Ronaldo have had terrible games down the years. Are we to start dismissing their world class ability every time they have a poor game ? Ridiculous argument mate. Harry Kane is world class all over and you dressing it up to suit you’re agenda doesn’t change that mate.

The only reason I bring pundits into it is because other unbiased football pundits and supporters all express an opinion that he’s world class. To be honest mate, I can’t take your opinion seriously on this subject when you have openly stated Harry Kane should be dropped for Dane bloody Scarlett. A kid with massive potential, but still a 16 year old kid. You want one of the best strikers on the planet dropped for him ?

I don’t need to pipe up after Fulham. Why every time Kane has a bad game do I have to pretend you are right when clearly you are not. Messi and Ronaldo have had terrible games down the years. Are we to start dismissing their world class ability every time they have a poor game ? Ridiculous argument mate. Harry Kane is world class all over and you dressing it up to suit you’re agenda doesn’t change that mate. The only reason I bring pundits into it is because other unbiased football pundits and supporters all express an opinion that he’s world class.
Yeah there we have it
When the team is shit, slate Dier, Moura, Dele, Sanchez it’s all good

Just as long there’s a total blackout on Kane’s performance

And this is a genuine argument.....embarrassing

Yeah there we have it
When the team is shit, slate Dier, Moura, Dele, Sanchez it’s all good

Just as long there’s a total blackout on Kane’s performance

And this is a genuine argument.....embarrassing

None of them are world class so what is your point ? If Kane has a bad game, people point it out. The thing is Kane doesn’t have many bad games and you know it too. You have also completely ignored the Dane Scarlett playing instead of Harry Kane opinion you made , how convenient hey. The only embarrassing one is you Sammy on this subject. A spurs fan hellbent on trying to convince people Harry Kane isn’t world class, utterly ridiculous. Just so you can be different and argumentative on a football forum.

you have completely ignored the Dane Scarlett for Harry Kane opinion you have, how convenient hey. The only embarrassing one is you Sammy on this subject. A spurs fan hellbent on trying to convince people Harry Kane isn’t world class, utterly ridiculous
What have I ignored?
I stand for every single opinion on Kane and it hasn’t wavered 1mm

He’s too inconsistent to be world class therefore just below world class and world class on his day.
When he’s shit he should be dropped, and if he goes two months playing like he did in 95% of the games since December 20 I’d happily drop him for Dane Scarlett, or Bale or Vinny.

The fact you are pretending that means “Kane is shit sell him” is your issue not mine

None of them are world class so what is your point ? If Kane has a bad game, people point it out. The thing is Kane doesn’t have many bad games and you know it too. You have also completely ignored the Dane Scarlett playing instead of Harry Kane opinion you made , how convenient hey. The only embarrassing one is you Sammy on this subject. A spurs fan hellbent on trying to convince people Harry Kane isn’t world class, utterly ridiculous. Just so you can be different and argumentative on a football forum.

You are genuinely going to sit there and claim a world class player playing shit must not ever be critiqued?

This isn’t a convent and Kane isn’t God

Get a fucking life

What have I ignored?
I stand for every single opinion on Kane and it hasn’t wavered 1mm

He’s too inconsistent to be world class therefore just below world class and world class on his day.
When he’s shit he should be dropped, and if he goes two months playing like he did in 95% of the games since December 20 I’d happily drop him for Dane Scarlett, or Bale or Vinny.

The fact you are pretending that means “Kane is shit sell him” is your issue not mine

nope, I’m not saying you think he’s shit. I’m saying you are completely wrong in your opinion that he’s not world class, when it’s as clear as day that he’s a world class player. He has nowhere the amount of bad games you are trying to portray. You are just a very argumentative poster and loves to play the “I’m different to the rest of you” villain. Kanes records he breaks season in season out, consistent performances and football ability completely debunk any myth that you feel makes him not world class. He’s a world class striker. Just deal with it mate.

You are genuinely going to sit there and claim a world class player playing shit must not ever be critiqued?

This isn’t a convent and Kane isn’t God

Get a fucking life

God, you are such fucking hard work!!!!! I just told you Harry Kane gets criticised when he plays bad. Difference is, he doesn’t have many bad games. Dier, Sanchez and the players you mentioned have nowhere near the level of consistency Kane has. What don’t you understand? You are such an argumentative piece of work.

nope, I’m not saying you think he’s shit. I’m saying you are completely wrong in your opinion that he’s not world class, when it’s as clear as day that he’s a world class player. He has nowhere the amount of bad games you are trying to portray. You are just a very argumentative poster and loves to play the “I’m different to the rest of you” villain. Kanes records he breaks season in season out, consistent performances and football ability completely debunk any myth that you feel makes him not world class. He’s a world class striker. Just deal with it mate.
He’s world class because every time he’s shit you do that MiB thing and erase it from your memory.

If you only see the good and make an opinion based on that, then good for you.

You admitted he should never be criticised, it’s tragic

Back
Top Bottom