Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have seen countless examples of you doing exactly that.

In this thread, plastered over every page.

Kane is fucking quality. No player in world football is MOTM every game.

Deal with it.
Would that be the countless posts in this thread where I said Kane is just below world class......

Congrats, you just fell into the chasm

Hahaha, some of you are so delirious with rage you can’t even read.

What part of “Kane is just below world class and world class on his day” means he isn’t quality?

Being serious now, and I demand an answer to that as I’m getting fucking sick of people doing this.

Explain in plain simple terms what part of my posts have said Kane isn’t quality.

Because I said he’s inconsistent?
Only at his very best for about 1/3 of a season?
Slow?
A prime Bale was better?
Berbatov had better ball control?
World class on his day......ie about 12 games a season?
In form for half a season?
Takes too long to hit his stride after injury?
Has an overall level of just below world class?
Has a poor shot conversion rate at 17%?
Calvert Lewin has 25%?

The last two are facts by the way.

Away you go, where the FUCK did I say Kane was a poor footballer?

Answer or shut the fuck up whining

Last edited:
Would that be the countless posts in this thread where I said Kane is just below world class......

Congrats, you just fell into the chasm

Hahaha, some of you are so delirious with rage you can’t even read.

What part of “Kane is just below world class and world class on his day” means he isn’t quality?

Being serious now, and I demand an answer to that as I’m getting fucking sick of people doing this.

Explain in plain simple terms what part of my posts have said Kane isn’t quality.

Because I said he’s inconsistent?
Only at his very best for about 1/3 of a season?
Slow?
A prime Bale was better?
Berbatov had better ball control?
World class on his day......ie about 12 games a season?
In form for half a season?
Takes too long to hit his stride after injury?
Has an overall level of just below world class?
Has a poor shot conversion rate at 17%?
Calvert Lewin has 25%?

The last two are facts by the way.

Away you go, where the FUCK did I say Kane was a poor footballer?

Answer or shut the fuck up whining
Some of those points are hilarious.

Takes too long to hit stride after injuries - compared to who? Took Bale months to get going.

Berba had better ball control, but did he score as many goals as Kane?

Not all "world class" players are fast.

Comparing to DCL too, that was good.

I'm not going to waste my time reading back through your tripe, once is enough.

Just be grateful for what we have and stop trying so hard.

Takes too long to hit stride after injuries - compared to who? Took Bale months to get going.

He's a boring troll who most people have on ignore, foul him for spamming the thread with trolling garbage. His act has worn thin now, needs to fuck off permanently.

So. Where did I say Kane wasn’t quality?

Where did I say Kane wasn’t world class because he’s slow?

Where did I say Berbatov scored more goals than Kane?

Where did I compare Bales recovery period to Kane’s?

Why can’t I compare his shot conversion to DCL? Because it’s worse?

If Kane had 35% shot conversion, would you be ok with the comparison to DCL?
Oh yes you would wouldn’t you....

You don’t need to read back through my tripe, because you won’t find a single quote that fits anything you’ve claimed I said.

Kane is just below world class in my opinion.
I couldn’t care less if you think he’s a tiny bit better than I do and has crossed the world class threshold.....If you think my view means he’s shit, then I guess you think he’s just above shit.

So. Where did I say Kane wasn’t quality?

Where did I say Kane wasn’t world class because he’s slow?

Where did I say Berbatov scored more goals than Kane?

Where did I compare Bales recovery period to Kane’s?

Why can’t I compare his shot conversion to DCL? Because it’s worse?

If Kane had 35% shot conversion, would you be ok with the comparison to DCL?
Oh yes you would wouldn’t you....

You don’t need to read back through my tripe, because you won’t find a single quote that fits anything you’ve claimed I said.

Kane is just below world class in my opinion.
I couldn’t care less if you think he’s a tiny bit better than I do and has crossed the world class threshold.....If you think my view means he’s shit, then I guess you think he’s just above shit.
You need a hobby

You need a hobby
So where’s the answers?
Oh that’s right, you’re stumped by finally realising that being just below world class actually means he’s an excellent footballer with some minor flaws that imo just stop him fully crossing the line permanently

Hense “world class on his day”

Does that mean he’s not quality?

Do you think Son is world class?
Does that mean you think he’s shit?

Twats to a man

He has arguably been the top performer in the Prem this year..

I'm happy with that.. I suppose you never will be
Sorry what?
I’m delighted when he plays like he did v Palace and Southampton and Utd etc etc etc

That doesn’t mean I’m going to pretend his games against Fulham and Leicester and West Ham either didn’t count or where Jose or Diers fault like you might

And I’m not going to say “Kane is our best player so when he’s poor we must stay silent”

You like to dish out quips but aren’t as comfortable answering any questions.

Is Son world class?
So you think he’s shit, and want him sold?

Thats the mentality in this thread
Pathetic

Sammy, I get what you're saying. Excellent footballer, not quite world-class due to inconsistency. A lot...I mean a lot of Spurs (and non-Spurs fans) will disagree, myself among them, but maybe let it go now. Your heart will thank you!

Sammy, I get what you're saying. Excellent footballer, not quite world-class due to inconsistency. A lot...I mean a lot of Spurs (and non-Spurs fans) will disagree, myself among them, but maybe let it go now. Your heart will thank you!
Let what go?
You mean if I wake up to people slagging me off for saying “Kane is shit” when I didn’t, I should just slink off and accept their frantic nonsense?

Nah, I want someone to explain why Son not being world class means that he’s shit

Nah, I want someone to explain why Son not being world class means that he’s shit
I think Son is world class............

giphy.gif

But does Son have to better than Kane to be considered World Class... simple answer: No
Or neither are world class, the only difference is no one gives a shit and gets highly offended if I say it about Son.

I actually rate Kane higher than Son, and don’t see Son as borderline world class despite some moments.

Does that mean I think he’s shit?
Nope, oh looky looky

Or neither are world class, the only difference is no one gives a shit and gets highly offended if I say it about Son.

I actually rate Kane higher than Son, and don’t see Son as borderline world class despite some moments.

Does that mean I think he’s shit?
Nope, oh looky looky

Kane is world class, and anything you might have to say to the contrary is wrong. Goodbye, the end.

Kane is world class, and anything you might have to say to the contrary is wrong. Goodbye, the end.
I think recently just watching how Bale has changed everything about our attack in 2.5 games, where Harry couldn’t in about 2.5 months rams my point home further

Watch them both next time.
An in form Bale is just a cut above the whole team. He’s the reason we have looked good.

Harry clearly benefits from having a top in form AM beside him, as opposed to lifting the players around him.

It’s such an inoffensive opinion, the hoohaa is baffling.

Back
Top Bottom