Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mate seriously is there any fucking need? You do know that you can come on to a forum and have a conversation with people with differing opinions without resorting to strawman arguments or backhanded insults?
Me asking if you're ok is an insult? There's opinions then there is opinions...like that. I gave you some pretty decent reasons why I thought you were wrong and you could have come back with some to suggest you weren't.

You call me a clueless idiot yet you can't argue my point.
How about keeping the best centre forward in Europe and showing some ambition and buy some players that are good players that are prepared to give 100% game after game.
Chelsea have just won the Champions league tonight by showing desire and working their balls off.
We buy players Like Ndombele and Lo Celso for big money but neither player plays with any desire .
I can argue the point all night but it would be lost on people like you who know fuck all about football

I would have agreed with you a week ago as I keep flip flopping on this but where are we going to find the finances to adequately rebuild the defence and midfield without selling Kane?

There's no point in shopping in the same market as we have been and keeping Kane because that currently has us in 7th.
Hearing Winks and Sissoko are going for 80 a piece but not sure if Levy would be willing to part ways

If Chelsea offered £175 million, Levy would sell.

All that Chelsea team is missing is a world class striker.

I can see Roman pulling the trigger.
Why wouldn’t they just go for Mbappe or Halland at that price instead of overpaying for Kane? And Kane wouldn’t even want to go there in the first place

Man City is the one that really needs a sure firegoal scorer to be untouchable. Price tag should be 150 mill +

Why wouldn’t they just go for Mbappe or Halland at that price instead of overpaying for Kane? And Kane wouldn’t even want to go there in the first place
Yeah this is what I've started wondering about.

If Haalands release clause if for 60 million pounds / euros next summer regardless, and he has much more potential in the long run, then wouldn't it be in Dortmund's interest to say yes to anything this year over that amount?

Mbappe's in his last year of his contract as well, but I haven't heard anything more about him moving either.

Regardless, Kane may have truly fucked himself with that 6 year contract, and he has no one else to blame but himself. I highly doubt he would ever hand ins transfer request and the asking price for him when you can get Haaland for significantly less, seems to be bad business.

This may have been one of those non football strokes of genius by Daniel.
God damn it I hate when I have to write that

Man City is the one that really needs a sure firegoal scorer to be untouchable. Price tag should be 150 mill +

100%.

Having now failed to win the CL despite probably a Billion pounds of expenditure, they should not baulk at a 150 million price tag.

Poor little oil rich power mongers need that treasured trophy to show off to their harems.

If Kane wants to go badly enough then we need to be remunerated in a very substantial way.

If Kane ever signed for Chelsea while still under contract there will be no going back ever for Levy.
If Chelsea are the only side going to stump up the asking price and Harry wants to be at a side who challenge for and win League and European Cup, every chance it will happen.

I would have agreed with you a week ago as I keep flip flopping on this but where are we going to find the finances to adequately rebuild the defence and midfield without selling Kane?

There's no point in shopping in the same market as we have been and keeping Kane because that currently has us in 7th.
9th richest club in Europe worth more than Juve Dortmund and PSG. Owned by 85 year old multi billionaire....find the finances. The fan base has officially got Stockholm syndrome.

Last edited:
9th richest club in Europe worth more than Juve Fortune and PSG. Owned by 85 year old multi billionaire....find the finances. The fan base has officially got Stockholm syndrome.
Indeed. You’d swear we were trying to compete on Accrington Stanley levels of finance. Do people want us to be in the Top 3 richest clubs in the world bankrolled by some murdering, human rights abusing autocratic regime?

Levy is culpable for plenty of what’s going wrong here over last few years - recruiting Mourinho, shit recruitment system and Hutchins, getting too involved in football side of things. Making money available to sign players not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom