Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what I'm thinking. I got a text earlier suggesting Sterling and Jesus. While they are both great players I don't think either or both are a replacement for Harry.
A bit of a stretch to say Jesus is a great player, not anywhere near what we had this season in Son, Kane and Bale. To me he would be at Moura's level. Sterling wouldn't come to us and Ake is shite

The way the media act you could be forgiven for thinking we are Southampton or Burnley level and they are a rival and the “big” clubs are doing us a right favour taking one of our better players. Ridiculous, why is no one creaming their pants about Ings ? Go give Southampton £50m and he’s yours with a bow tied to him.
50 mil for ings? Are you mad. His injury record alone is enough to be wary of paying 20 mil

I have taken the last few days to do a little research and have identified how we can replace Harry Kane in the event of his departure. I have identified the following:

1.) Diego Costa. World class striker with international experience who will be available on Free Transfer. He has proven that he can do the business in London.

2.) Daniel Sturridge. A proven game winner who has shown time and time again that he can find the back of the net in the Premier League.

Both realistic options that can mitigate the damage for us.

Blimey you sure wasted those few days!

:levylol:

I have taken the last few days to do a little research and have identified how we can replace Harry Kane in the event of his departure. I have identified the following:

1.) Diego Costa. World class striker with international experience who will be available on Free Transfer. He has proven that he can do the business in London.

2.) Daniel Sturridge. A proven game winner who has shown time and time again that he can find the back of the net in the Premier League.

Both realistic options that can mitigate the damage for us.
:pochshock2:

Back
Top Bottom