Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane could earn double what he gets now and win trophies in the process, solidifying his legacy and ending his career with as much money as possible. Why would he care about random “supporters”. Only family matters. Thats the reality of the situation. It makes me laugh when strangers think another grown ass man owes them loyalty, like youve already forgotten the past 8 years of world class footballing ability.

fans make me laugh. Act like if a better job down the road comes up and offers to double their salary and be with an award winning company they wouldnt take it a heartbeat because some random strangers you dont even know demand you be loyal to them.

kane has given his all to spurs and didnt complain once when he could have left years ago.

kane doesnt have the time to sit through another “project” with another manager who is going to have ups and downs figuring out his style. Kanes been there done that. Even when we was successful, the owners refused to push on and show ambition, so what will change with a new manager?
Too bad I can't quadruple like this.

Read this post all you donuts who think anyone would consider anything else than themselves, their goals, and their family when making such decisions.

This new excuse of “self isolating” is such a lie that it just makes me even more mad and say fuck Kane even more. Him and Charlie are literally some of the most brain dead people.

I want Levy to be super mean to me and give me a 6 year contract worth up to £90m.

Only then can I understand Kane's suffering.

Give me the money, coward.

Is your reaction because you don't want to hear it..?
It may be brutal but he has a point. Or do you fundamentally disagree with his point and think we are in with a solid shout of challenging for the PL/ CL, the latter which we haven't even qualified for this season?

I start every season thinking we'll be challenging for all honours and why not. With a bit more luck and a few decisions going our way or against other teams we probably would have won a title. So even this year I expect us to challenge, we're clearly better than how we performed under Jose.

Too many of our fans have gone from us having the best squad in their lifetime at the start of last season to us having a squad full of garbage that might get relegated. We weren't shit last year because of the players we have, we were shit because of the tactics, or lack of.

No he doesn’t have a point. Too many supposed Spurs fans who are clearly Kane first, Tottenham second.

Worse than tourists who at least don’t pretend to be Spurs fans.

Fucking makes me sick. Fuck Kane. Tottenham first…all the time, every time.

I think you've got me confused with someone else. Fuck Kane, but not at the expense of just getting him off the books. We know his value, if City don't pay it then I would gladly see him rot in the reserves than accept a lowball offer just so we don't keep an unhappy player.

My post was about the posters constant negativity

This new excuse of “self isolating” is such a lie that it just makes me even more mad and say fuck Kane even more. Him and Charlie are literally some of the most brain dead people.
I can just picture the pair of them sat in Charlie's office yesterday morning, hunched over the Macbook after Charlie had remembered P@ssword1 to log in, like Rodney and Del Boy (except 2 Rodneys in this case...) watching their master plan go up in flames as the reactions rolled in.

Back
Top Bottom