Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Real Analytics should be looked at as a support to any football department; to increase the speed of recruitment, reduce the risk of poor signings and strengthen the strategic decision-making of the board.

But what impact does it have on Spurs, were they to sell Kane? The data shows a points loss of 5.5 and the probability of finishing in the top four falling from 29 per cent to nine per cent.

Didn’t expect it from Kane not to show up to be honest, he needs to be careful he doesn’t ruin his standing with the fans, we all understand he wants to leave, just go about it the right way

We’ve told City what we want, if he’s got a problem it’s them he needs to take it up with, 150 million isn’t an over valuation in today’s climate

They either shit or get off the pot, nothing to do with us

At the moment the clubs are miles apart on valuation. If however it gets closer Kane could reduce the Gap by putting in a transfer request and forgoing bonus and Kane's brother could agree to forgo the Agents fee. It will not happen because it is as much about money as Trophies.
He could have been earning a lot more for 4 years

Quality wise he's worth it, at his best. But considering he seems to pick up more and more niggles, and his ankles are suspect, I certainly wouldn't pay anything like that when you could wait one year and then get Haaland, who offers much better value for money all things considered.
They could get Haaland or mbappe for less

I want the going rate for a player that will be nigh on impossible to replace.I like Harry,as a player and person,but he has decided he wants pastures new, so i want the very best deal we can get.And City havent offered that.
No favours.
I know. But if we don’t then what? Any actually consequences?

They could get Haaland or mbappe for less

I think the only thing preventing them from signing Haaland this summer is the fact that that Dortmund desperately wont want to sell him the same window as they sold Sancho. I expect City, United and Chelsea to all battle it out for him next summer.

Classic Baz
Any person who has a motorbike in his office with skid marks , has a million photos of his only client who is only the agents as he’s his brother is clearly not the brightest person on the planet
So who is the brightest person on the planet then?

You?

Seriously I just don’t think that any blame for this shambles should be aimed at Harry’s brother for the way he looks any more than Harry should be accountable for the way he speaks

You clearly disagree so fine
We’ll move on

Didn’t expect it from Kane not to show up to be honest, he needs to be careful he doesn’t ruin his standing with the fans, we all understand he wants to leave, just go about it the right way

Oh, that ship may have already sailed...

Even if he returns and both he and the club make it out to be some misunderstanding about isolation, the luster has been irrevocably damaged, I think. If he is still with us next season and he starts bagging a number of goals again people will move on for the most part, but it is going to linger in people's heads.

160-200m like some have suggested is a rip off for Kane.
He’s worth that to us.

Looking at it from City’s pov, they don’t really need the “best striker in the world” to compete, just a striker who’s better than Jesus, which can’t be too hard and cost 1/3 of the price.

With their current squad, City are favourites to win the league. With or without Kane, Champions League is never guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom