Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy is clearly an antagonist like the last troll Sammy spurs was. Honestly, what a pathetic person he must be to spend so much time trying to piss off others on the internet.
Whine more fella. Whine more.

Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

I've made it clear that I think NDombele has been a disappointing but at the same time, I don't think he's been given a fair shot. No one knows what's going on.

When he's been on the pitch, he's obviously a difference maker and adds much needed passing/creativity in the midfield - something we desperately need. In my own personal view, he's our best midfielder.

So whatever issues he has, the club and the player should get it sorted out quickly so he can start contributing. Or if we want to sell/get rid of him, lets proceed accordingly.

No, of course not.

Everyone in THFC just live with a purpose to screw with Ndombele. No one is giving him chance despite he himself doing everything right.

Really funny how everyone else is to blame. Always.

BTW - he is very good passer and creative player, but the question is - as he fails to put enough energy into closing other players down and tracking back. With that it could well be that he creates brilliant goal in every single game. But his lack of contribution to other side cost 1,5 goals per game, so this will mean negative overall influence.

Bloke just needs to let his feet do the talking

They are infinitely more articulate than anything he spouts or trots out.

I know we need him possibly more at the present time than he needs us but he should consider himself fortunate so many fans are forgiving.

He plays for my club and that means his contribution and especially any winning goals help my mood but he is even further from the pedestal, for now at the very least.

Last edited:
I have to say I found it weird the whole South stand was singing his name at points on Sunday. I will cheer if he scores but refuse to sing his name and can't even bring myself to clap him as the teams are being read out
Did you join in the "are you watching..." chant against City if you were there? I didn't because I felt it a bit diststeful. However I am firmly with you on the not singing his "One of our own" song. Although he technically is and always will be one of our own, the emotional link has been lost for me.

Last edited:
Did you join in the "are you watching..." chant against City if you were there? I didn't because I felt it a bit diststeful. However I am firmly with you on the not singing his "One of our own" song. Although he technically is and always will be one of our own, the emotional link has been lot for me.
Was on holiday for City so missed it, would probably have depended on how many lagers I had consumed. I dont hate the bloke but I think he acted very poorly and there is a real feeling of emptiness there now

If I were Kane I would find it insulting that City paid more for an inferior player than they were willing yo offer for me.

Too thick to compute that obvious paradox.

It's now the oil rich laden City or PSG only for Kane who has completely boxed himself into a corner.

I also think and regardless of what some others might say, it says much about him that relatively few of the Biggest clubs (by wealth) came in.for his services.

He should shut the fcuk up, as should the pundits who say he deserved his move as if he bears no responsibility for our big moment failure.

I am in no need to forget.

I have to say I found it weird the whole South stand was singing his name at points on Sunday. I will cheer if he scores but refuse to sing his name and can't even bring myself to clap him as the teams are being read out

Why? People want to better themselves in life all the time. Him missing training and all that wasn't a good look for him, but none of us know the exact story behind the scenes no matter how much some people pretend they do. He had his head turned and wanted to go to what has been the best team in the country over the last number of years. It didn't happen, and now he will knuckle down and do what he's always done for us, which is score goals and often be our best player.

Sounds like you two could be best mates!

Don't be silly.

I rate Kane. Just not quite as highly or with the fear of criticising the bloke that many on here demonstrate.

The poster and understandably so did not foresee what Kane has become but in fairness I doubt many saw this high grade star of the future.

Either way it was an observation whilst scrolling through the earlier perceptions of the now England captain.

I think that bit (as in now England captain) is even more incredible.

Don't be silly.

I rate Kane. Just not quite as highly or with the fear of criticising the bloke that many on here demonstrate.

The poster and understandably so did not foresee what Kane has become but in fairness I doubt many saw this high grade star of the future.

Either way it was an observation whilst scrolling through the earlier perceptions of the now England captain.

I think that bit (as in now England captain) is even more incredible.

I've seen plenty of people criticise him. I think he's world class without any shadow of doubt but I've seen him put in some poor to average performances and he's not beyond criticism. I've always said that if Harry is playing at only 70-80% then he can look not even half the player he is. At 100% there's few in the world that are better at what he does and what he offers the team.

I'm more confused about your love for Ndombele than I am your consistent criticism of HK.

I've seen plenty of people criticise him. I think he's world class without any shadow of doubt but I've seen him put in some poor to average performances and he's not beyond criticism. I've always said that if Harry is playing at only 70-80% then he can look not even half the player he is. At 100% there's few in the world that are better at what he does and what he offers the team.

I'm more confused about your love for Ndombele than I am your consistent criticism of HK.

Mate, I judge posters on their credibility.

That comes from reading their posts and seeking to understand if they are emotive fans or those who actually know their football or post because they can.

If you think I am full of love for Ndombele or criticise Kane for anything other than not being a big game-changer then I know which category of poster you fall in.

Set of course against my unscientific assessment.

Why? People want to better themselves in life all the time. Him missing training and all that wasn't a good look for him, but none of us know the exact story behind the scenes no matter how much some people pretend they do. He had his head turned and wanted to go to what has been the best team in the country over the last number of years. It didn't happen, and now he will knuckle down and do what he's always done for us, which is score goals and often be our best player.
The neville interview in the business end of the season whilst top 4 was still a possibility, the not turning up to training and the sun leaks. All really poor behaviour.

I accepted he wanted to leave and didn't begrudge him a move for the right price. The way he has acted however has been poor. Especially when there was only a 75m + add ons offer on the table for the majority of the summer

Back
Top Bottom