Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your posts really stress me out. But on this occasion you've got a very good point.
AH, CHILL OUT MOTHER FUCKER!!
(but thanks!!) xx

I think its the number of CAPITALIZED WORDS in his rants.
I THINK YOU MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING!!

Because quite clearly Kane is a World Class players whilst the two you mentioned aren't and many people believe someone like him should be at a level where he's winning trophies consistently, it's a fair argument.
What about Declan Rice...?
He's world class.... and has only been mentioned with Chelsea 'cos he started there! (and obviously the Mason Mount link!)

Kane made his name with US (despite that POXY Gooner parade photo) he's SPURS!

Why does that translate as; HE'S CLEARLY MAN UTD/BAYERN/REAL...? he's fucking SPURS!

The only posts where I know who the poster is without having to check.
YEAH, I know what you mean...
I know it's me even before I've posted it!

AH, CHILL OUT MOTHER FUCKER!!
(but thanks!!) xx

I THINK YOU MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING!!

He's world class.... and has only been mentioned with Chelsea 'cos he started there! (and obviously the Mason Mount link!)

Why does that translate as; HE'S CLEARLY MAN UTD/BAYERN/REAL...? he's fucking SPURS!

YEAH, I know what you mean...
I know it's me even before I've posted it!
YERRA GOOD LAD

Harry's been a busy boy.

Dare I say this is a REALLY good thing!

She ain't gonna wanna move house now with a new baby to think about....

My wife and I (blatant) couldn't even contemplate moving ROOMS when ours was born (DOUBLE BLATANT!)

What I'm saying is; New Baby.... Get some sleep... stay at home!
No Kane is moving to Manchester anytime soon!

It's debatable whether Rice is World Class, he at least isn't seen at nowhere near the same level as Kane so that's a bit of a false equivalence - regardless Kane's been with us for years and has more than proved his loyalty to us so naturally people want to see him take the step up, he's more than capable as well.

The quicker you realise no-one in the media gives a fuck about us like that the better :D

Either we get serious as a club and start to win trophies consistently or we just get used to these types of links happening.

Dare I say this is a REALLY good thing!

She ain't gonna wanna move house now with a new baby to think about....

My wife and I (blatant) couldn't even contemplate moving ROOMS when ours was born (DOUBLE BLATANT!)

What I'm saying is; New Baby.... Get some sleep... stay at home!
No Kane is moving to Manchester anytime soon!

Plus, you wouldn't want to risk moving up there and them becoming Mancs and picking up that accent.

Animation Bird GIF

If people haven't yet figured out that social media is damaging then we deserve to go extinct.
The various different platforms don't give a shit what people write or do on it. They may pick up on the odd swear words and ban people, but they are fine with this kind of drivel, blatant fraud, ID theft, racism, misinformation, vote rigging etc etc etc.
Oh absolutely. I hate Twitter, I come off it years ago for that exact reason.

It's even worse that the person tweeting the shite, Joey Barton, is an ex professional footballer and now manager. I wonder what his players must think that their own manager is criticising England's record goalscorer at elite level. Doesn't give anyone much hope does it.

Not even April and this shit is starting FFS

I can't do a whole summer of this.
...I thought it started last September!!
..or at LEAST December once the WC had finished!

He doesn't need to leave Sours... what he REALLY needs to do is change NATIONALITY... become Argentinian or French to win things!!!!! :kanehand:

Kane is as good as gone.

I haven't seen him celebrate a Tottenham goal like he did that England goal in a long time.
Are you joking??

He does the same 'pointy hand thrust down and little jump' celebration EVERY goal he scores...

It's almost as bland as Shearers 'arm aloft' goal celebration!!

Still, it's got him where he is today, so who are we to question it?

Back
Top Bottom